Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018: An employment advertisement will be issued which is related to Manipur High Court Recruitment 2017. Eligible and well-skilled candidates are invited for Law Assistant Post for the period of 1 year in the High Court of Manipur, Imphal. Interested and hard working applicants can apply for Government Recruitment , by submitting application form through offline mode. Candidates who want to work in Manipur State can register then self for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 by submitting the offline application form on or before the last date. Candidates can read other details regarding Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification such as eligibility criteria, age limit, and selection process, how to apply etc. through our page.
Manipur High Court Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
Manipur High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification
Apply for Latest High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2018. Here you can find all Latest Manipur Jobs alert. Please read the provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, etc. carefully before applying for the job. Subscribe to High Court of Manipur Jobs and get recruitment notifications on Law Assistant vacancies across India through our website.
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Manipur, Imphal|
|Name of the Post||Law Assistant|
|Number of Post||03|
|Application Process||Offline Mode|
|Commencement of Application Form||20th March 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||7th April 2017|
Online Mock Test Series for Manipur High court Exams Click Here
High Court Eligibility Condition
- For the High Court Recruitment of Law Assistant shall be made from amongst Graduate in Law with Minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent in Cumulative Grade Point System of Marketing) from any Institution recognized by Bar Council of India/ University Grants Commission.
- Maximum age for appointment to the post of Law Assistant shall be 27 years as on the date of advertisement.
Salary Pay Scale
- The selected candidates Salary will be Rs. 15,000/- (Fixed) Per Month.
- For the General Category Candidates: 500/-
- For the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH Category Candidates: 300/-
By Banker’s cheque/ Demand Draft drawn from any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
Manipur High Court Vacancy 2018 Application Form
Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of all relevant documents with Banker’s cheque/ Demand Draft in favor of “Registrar General Examination, High Court of Manipur” and send to the postal address on or before 7th April 2017. Candidates can download the application form from our website which is given above or official website. Here we are giving download application form steps through the official site.
- For the application form, candidates need to visit the official website of Manipur high court which is www.hcmimphal.nic.in.
- Go to the NEWS/NOTICE/ADVERTISEMENT HIGHLIGHTS section and click on Notification of Recruitment for Law Assistant (contract basis)
- Download the application form and post to the postal address.
Manipur High Court Selection Process
- Selection of Law Assistant shall be made on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities, proficiency in research skills, and requisite at the interview.
- Candidates may be shortlisted for interview on the basis of academic record and marks obtained in written test.
If you are currently looking for more updates on Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. In the case of any query or review, your valuable comments are most welcome in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.