Microsoft Recruitment 2018
Microsoft, an American Multinational Company that has evolved over the years in various domains. Stepping with the core service of providing software now the company edges on providing varies solutions of networking, software, and electronics across the world.
Microsoft Company Profile
With each passing year, the company had not only increased its revenue but also its family. Currently, there are 1,24,293 worldwide employees providing its services in uplifting business, Development and IT with a backing team of architects, engineers, consultants, and customer support professionals going to every edge for high customer satisfaction.
Microsoft Recruitment Process 2018
Being a leader in providing services one its kind the Microsoft is very selective in choosing employees. Whether the freshers or the experienced candidates, it is not easy to clear the Microsoft Recruitment and Selection Process. The Microsoft believes in providing quality based service to its customers.
Hence to begin with the section process is of following steps:
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2018 Batch: Test Pattern
The key role played in rejection of many applications is the test conducted as a part of Microsoft Recruitment Process. There are different customized tests set to test the ability of applicants.
The exam is conducted online for both campuses and off-campus applicants. It is necessary to attempt all three question and those who don’t are considered disqualified.
Microsoft Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The gateway to Microsoft is a bit daunting in terms of application consideration and appearing in the selection process. Well, if you fulfill these Microsoft Job Eligibility Criteria for Freshers, you can be considered for proving yourself.
- To make recruiters consider your application worthy enough you should have a score of minimum 60% right from class 10th to completion of B.Tech.
- All the backlogs should be cleared by the time of applying.
- There should be a valid academic backlog, but not more than 2 years.
The desirability may vary in terms of terms of the applying filed. However only the given courses are accepted:
- Tech (CS, IT and Electronics)
The minimum starter Microsoft Package in India for applicants of the basic post like support engineer begins from 5, 44, 41/- per annum.
Microsoft Job Application Process
No matter whether the company visits your institute or not, if you have enough talent, it is easy to break through the old taboos and get the offer in hand. Just keep in mind to follow these simple steps:
- Open the website microsoft.com
- Go to the career section of company link.
- Choose the option for students and graduates.
- Enter your field of area and place where you want to work.
- Choose your qualification level.
- Click on the Find opportunities.
- You can search the best match for you according to your interest.
- Click on the button of available on the below it.
- Enter your credentials as asked in the dialog box.
- Congratulation, you have successfully applied for the vacancy.
Things to keep in mind
For the options of leaving the message or describing yourself don’t flaunt too much.
Microsoft Job Interview Tips
The communication skills in terms of knowledge and confidence are what is tested by the professionals at this phase. Well, Microsoft Interview Questions can be cracked by following these key points:
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|