Ministry of Finance Recruitment
- Ministry of Finance Recruitment
- [quote_center]Latest Railway Jobs | Bank Jobs Notification [/quote_center]
- MFCGA Assistant Account Officer Notification
- MFCGA AAO Jobs
- Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Finance
- See Also: RRB Bilaspur Recruitment Notification
- Ministry of Finance Selection Process
- How to Apply for MFCGA AAO Recruitment
Ministry of Finance offers a spacious number of recruitment opportunities for 10th, 12th Pass, fresher’s, experienced, graduates, Diploma, Engineering and PG degree holders. Therefore all the candidates who are preparing for various competitive examinations 2017 and at the same time willing to get recruited in India, can go through our portal and get the latest detail. The Ministry of Finance needs to well skilled and energetic candidates for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO). The Government of India, Ministry of Finance has been released the MFCGA Assistant Account Officer Notification 2017 for the 643 posts in India. Candidates can fill the Application Form through official website before the last date. In this article, we are providing all information related to Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 such as education criteria, application fee, age limit, no. of vacancy, application form, selection process etc.
[quote_center]Latest Railway Jobs | Bank Jobs Notification [/quote_center]
MFCGA Assistant Account Officer Notification
- Name of Department: Ministry of Finance
- Name of Post: Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)
- Number of Post: 643
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Starting Date of Application Form: 27th January 2017
- Last Date of Application Form: 26th February 2017
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Official Website: www.finmin.nic.in
MFCGA AAO Jobs
The Ministry of Finance (MoF) is an important ministry within the Government of India. It concerns itself with taxation, financial legislation, financial institutions, capital markets, center and state finances. The following cadre controlling authority of the Civil Services (including Indian Revenue Service, Indian Economic Service, Indian Cost Accounts Service and Indian Civil Accounts Service) are under the administration and supervision of the Finance Ministry. Ministry of Finance comes up with latest recruitment details on the various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
State Wise Jobs Search
|Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh||Government Jobs in Assam||Government Jobs in Bihar|
|Government Jobs in Chandigarh||Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh||Government Jobs in Delhi|
|Government Jobs in Goa||Government Jobs in Gujarat||Government Jobs in Haryana|
|Government Jobs in Himachal Pradesh||Government Jobs in Jharkhand||Government Jobs in Karnataka|
|Government Jobs in Kerala||Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh||Government Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Government Jobs in West Bengal||Government Jobs in Manipur||Government Jobs in Punjab|
|Government Jobs in Rajasthan||Government Jobs in Sikkim||Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu|
|Government Jobs in Telangana||Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh||
Government Jobs in Uttarakhand
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Finance
Before applying for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017, candidates have to fulfill the complete requirement for the Assistant Accounts Officer.
Candidates who are going to apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment for AAO designation must have qualified in level 8 of 7th CPC. AAO (civil)/ SAS or equivalent passed officials. SAS passed applicants awaiting promotion can also apply.
The age of the candidates should not exceed 56 years as on 27th January 2017.Pay Scale
Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with grade pay of Rs.4800 will be only offered to the job seekers who have been appointed for this designation.
Ministry of Finance Selection Process
Candidate’s selection will be based on their performance in the written examination and personal interview rounds.
How to Apply for MFCGA AAO Recruitment
Ministry of Finance invites candidates to fill the Assistant Accounts Officer Post. Candidates fill the application form through offline mode. Candidates download the application form through these following steps and submit it before the last date.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Ministry of Finance i.e. finmin.nic.in.
- Go to the Advertisement Section and click on this.
- Download the Notification in PDF format.
- Read notification details in a careful manner.
- After that fill the application form with required information in prescribe format.
- Candidates must submit the application form on or before the last date of postal Address.
Government of India, Ministry Of Finance,
Department of Expenditures, Controller General of Account,
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan,
Block E, GPO Complex, New Delhi
Candidates can check here Latest Jobs in Delhi. We have provided here all information of Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 and we hope you can access here all details. If you have any questions related to MOF Recruitment 2017 then comments in the below given box we will reply you as soon as possible.