MPSC Recruitment 2018
MPSC Recruitment 2018: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission requires staff for Livestock Development Officer Post through MPSC Livestock Development Officer Recruitment 2018. The MPSC Department will be issued an employment news for PSC Jobs in the upcoming days. The candidates who want to get MPSC Livestock Development Officer Jobs, they can apply for MPSC Recuritment 2018 Application Form through the official website. The Candidate can view any information about Latest MPSC Recruitment such as the name of a department, the name of the post, the number of vacancies, job location, a way of applying for an application form, official website link.
MPSC Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist 1130 Vacancy Apply Online Click Here
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification mpsc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Name of Post||Livestock Development Officer Post|
|Start Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
MPSC Live Stock Development Officer Vacancy 2018
Those candidates must possess a Graduate in veterinary science or veterinary science and animal husbandry from recognized university, they can apply Latest Livestock Development Vacancy through MPSC Vacancy 2018 Application Form. Candidate In this article has information about MPSC Livestock Development Officer Vacancy like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scales, Selection Process, Application Fee etc. which is given under the section.
MPSC Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidate must have a Graduate in veterinary science or veterinary science and animal husbandry from recognized university.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 Years maximum age should be 38 Years as on 1st August 2017.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per Government of Maharashtra Norms and Rules.
- Basic Payment of Live Stock Development Officer Post -Rs.15,600-39,100/- per month
- For General/OBC Category Candidate-Rs.373/-
- All other Category Candidates–Rs.273/-
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- Firstly the candidates go to the official website of the MPSC.
- On the website, page top ends a given “Online Application” option and Select this link.
- New candidates can complete registration id.
- Now enter the registration number, password and click on “Log In” button.
- Now Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Check Application Form carefully and submit it.
- Application Fee will be deposited through online banking.
MPSC Selection Process
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained in a given stage:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Those candidates want to get more information about MPSC Recruitment 2018, they can view our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. Also, this website is providing latest recruitment notification and vacancies news. If you have any query that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|