Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018: It is a good news for those candidates who want to get Engineering Jobs Notification in the Maharashtra State. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission will be announced a vacancy advertisement for Assistant Staffing, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Post in the upcoming months. The MPSC Department will be recruiting various employees for vacant seats of Maharashtra Engineering Service through MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notificatio. The Application will run very soon through the official website. The Candidate wants to apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application, they can collect all information about MPSC vacancy Notification such as name of department, name of post, number of vacancies, job location, a way of applying for an application form, official website link.
MPSC Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist 1130 Vacancy Apply Online Click Here
MPSC Engineering Service 2018 Notification
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Name of Post||Maharashtra Engineering Service Post|
|Start Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Preliminary Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
MPSC Latest Vacancy 2018
The Maharashtra PSC Department will be released various Vacancy of Assistant Staffing Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Post. The MPSC department will be organizing Preliminary Exam and Main Examination in the upcoming months. For this B.tech Jobs, those candidates can apply who has completed a engineering degree in civil discipline from any recognized University/College. The interested candidate can read the all information of post like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scales, Selection Process, Application Fee etc. which is given under the section.
MPSC Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidate must possess a B.E/B.tech degree in civil and water management/civil and environment/structure/construction engineering/Technology from a recognized university/institute.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 Years maximum age should be 38 Years as on 1st August 2017.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per Government of Maharashtra Norms and Rules.
Salary Pay Scale
- Basic Payment of Assistant Staffing/Assistant Engineer Post- Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay 5400/- per month
- Basic Payment of Assistant Executive Post- Rs.9300-34800/- with Rs.4400/- per month
- For General/OBC Category Candidate-Rs.373/-
- All other Category Candidates–Rs.273/-
MPSC Engineering Service Exam 2018 Online Application Form
- Firstly the candidate go to the official website of MPSC i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in.
- On website page top end a given “Online Application” option and Select this link.
- Application Portal will be open.
- New candidates can complete registration id.
- Now enter the registration number, password and click on “Log In” button.
- The Application form will be open.
- Before application process, the candidate must read recruitment notification carefully.
- Now Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Check Application Form carefully and submit it.
- Application Fee will be deposited through online banking.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
MPSC Selection Process
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained in a given stage:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
The Maharashtra PSC Department will be released an Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018. Those candidates to want to apply and get more information, they can watch our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about MPSC Recruitment that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.