Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018
Odisha Civil Service Exam 2018: Odisha Public Services Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for Government Recruitment to the posts and services coming under the Odisha Civil Services (Group A and Group B). This year this exam is being conducted to recruit candidates for the 218 vacancies. Online Applications are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from 03 September 2018 to 03 October 2018. You can get the Complete or full details of Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018 from here.
|Odisha Civil Service Recruitment 2018|
|Vacancy Details||Official Notification|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit: Jobs.chekrs.com|
Number of Posts
Total Posts: 218
|Post Name||Vacancies Available|
|Odisha Administrative Service, Group A||60 (Women- 19)|
|Odisha Police Service, Group A||15 (Women- 04)|
|Odisha Finance Service, Group A||21 (Women- 07)|
|Odisha Co- Operative Service, Group B||06 (Women- 02)|
|Odisha Revenue Service, Group B||61 (Women-20)|
|Odisha Taxation & Account Service, Group B||39 (Women- 11)|
|Odisha Employment Service, Group B||16 (Women- 06)|
|Salary Pay Scale|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||10 to 15 days before the Exam Date|
Follow Us On
|Get Latest Jobs on Your Mail||Click Here|
Odisha Civil Services Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018
|A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university||Gen/OBC||Rs. 300||21 years to 32 years as on 01 January 2018.|
- He/she must be able to read, write and speak Odia language.
- He/she must have odia language as a subject in School.
Odisha Civil Services Online Application Form 2018
Applicants will be invited for the Odisha Civil Services (Group A and Group B) through the online mode. All the interested and eligible Candidates can apply from the office website opsconline.gov.in.All the Eligible Candidates apply online from 3rd September to 3rd October. Now here we are providing some steps which help you to fill the Application Form.
- First of all candidate visit official website opsconline.gov.in.
- New candidate to create log in.
- Already logged in candidate to complete the process of filling online application form.
- Attach scanned password size photo and signature with the application form.
- Next step is of make payment.
- Once view application form and if you satisfy that everything is correct in form, then click on submit button.
- Download the conformation page and take a printout for the further use.
Odisha Civil Services Selection Process 2018
The Selection Process of Odisha Civil services goes from the three stages which are given bellow.
- After the pre exam authority will conduct the main examination.
- Candidates will be invited to prove their suitability for the job through personality test (Interview) after the main exam is conducted.
- Candidates’ pre and main examination marks will be taken into account for the final selection.
See Also: SSC Phase VI Selection Post Apply Online
OPSC Group A and B Exam Pattern 2018
The Civil Service Examination will consist of the following three successive Stages:
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination
Odisha Civil Service Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
The Preliminary Examination will consist of two question paper of objective type. The pre exam will be a screening test only and the marks of the pre exam will not be added in the final ranking of the candidates.
|1.||Paper-1||General Studies||200 Marks|
Odisha Civil Service Main Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates, who qualify the pre-exam, will be eligible to take part in the main Examination. The main Examination will be of descriptive nature. The details of the main Examination is given in the following table:
|1.||Paper – I||Oriya Language||300 Marks|
|2.||Paper –II||English||300 Marks|
|3.||Paper –III||English Essay||200 Marks|
|4.||Paper –IV||General Studies-I||300 Marks|
|5.||Paper –V||General Studies- II||300 Marks|
|6.||Paper –VI,VII,VIII & IX||Any two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects set out below. Each subject will have two papers.|| |
300 Marks for each Paper
Personality Test Details:
- Decision-making ability is checked through the interview.
- Candidates’ suitability is checked for the job by the oral conversation.
- Bring all certificates at the time of interview .
See Also: Kendriya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Vacancy
Odisha Civil Services Admit Card 2018
NO admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post. Admit Card is uploaded on the official website opsconline.gov.in/. For all three different exam stages different Admit Card will be provided. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admit card.
Remarks: The candidates who are interested in government job can visit our website. We provide all government vacancy details on our website. If candidate have any doubt about the Odisha Civil Service Exam 2018 than can comment us in commenting box we feel glad to help you.