OTET 2017: Apply Online Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Dates
OTET 2017 Apply Online Form (ओईटीईटी 2017: ऑनलाइन फॉर्म, पात्रता, पाठ्यक्रम, परीक्षा तिथियां लागू करें): The BSE Odisha Recruitment 2017 is on a yearly basis and every year the OTET exam is conducted. The applicants must be trained for the Teaching Jobs. The qualifying candidates will be recruited for various posts specific to their streams. The receiving of applications has already started. It informed that by following the step by step procedure the candidates can process their OTET Application Form 2017 before the due date. Further information regarding the application form, registration, eligibility, OTET Exam 2017 Date, etc are mentioned below.
The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has recently made an announcement for the requirement of the teachers. The released notification invites the applications online for the exam of OTET (Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test).The candidates who want to pursue their career in the teaching are invited to apply for the BSE, Odisha. The registrations are invited for the BSE Odisha Application Forms which has already started. The mode to apply for the vacancy is online and the registrations have already started. Further details such as OTET Apply Online Date are mentioned in the table below.
|Application Start date||23rd August 2017|
|Application Last Date||6th September 2017|
|Fee deposition Last Date||6th September 2017|
Odisha TET Application Form 2017
The application submission will be in the following format
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Scan and upload the required details.
- Deposit the application fee.
Well, the application fee can be submitted offline as well in the SBI Banks.
The OTET Application Form can be submitted by following the below-mentioned steps-
- Firstly, the registration is required on the department website- bseodisha.ac.in
- Fill the application details required for the vacancy.
- Upload the scanned testimonials such photograph, signature, etc.
- Pay the application fees.
- In the case, if someone has already filled the application fee offline enter the registration number.
- Recheck all the details, as the request for change of details, won’t be entertained.
- Click on the button submit.
ओटेट ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र 2017
माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड ओडिशा ने विभिन्न विषयों के शिक्षकों के लिए एक घोषणा की है। इस अवसर पर इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों को ओटीआईटी (ओडिशा शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा) की लिखित परीक्षा में आवेदन करना होगा। परीक्षा के इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए उन्हें ऑनलाइन मोड के जरिए पंजीकरण करना होगा। आवेदन जमा पहले ही शुरू हो चुका है और फार्म और शुल्क जमा की समाप्ति तिथि 6 सितंबर 2017 है। सभी इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों को नियत तारीख से पहले आवेदन करने की सलाह दी जाती है।
OTET Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the latest Government Recruitment of the Odisha BSE the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria. As application forms which don’t fulfill the requirement won’t be accepted. The OTET Exam Eligibility is as follows-
For category A:
- Higher Secondary with at least 50% Marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Higher Secondary with at least 50% Marks and 2-year Diploma in Education OR
- Graduation and 2-year diploma in Elementary Education or Special Education
For category B:
- Graduation with at least 50% Marks + 1 year Ed OR
- Graduation with at least 50% Marks + 1 year B. Ed (Special Education) OR
- Higher Secondary with at least 50% Marks + B.Ed (4 years)
There are no such limitations referred by the department for the OTET Exam Age Limit. Hence teacher with prior experience is also eligible to apply for the exam.
OTET Exam Date 2017
The BSE OTET Exam Date exam has been made available with the application forms itself. The candidates need to start their preparation soon for scoring well in the exam.
Odisha TET Exam Date- 25th September 2017
The exam will be conducted in the following pattern-
|1st Sitting||Paper I||10 AM -12:30 PM|
|2nd Sitting||Paper II||2 PM -4:30 PM|
Click Here: OTET Notification Pdf
Odisha TET Syllabus
The applicants for the post of the teacher under the Odisha secondary board will require going through a written selection process. The selection will of Paper I and Paper II different for each subject. The total marks for both the paper will be 300. Hence the candidates are instructed to start their studies as soon as possible. The OTET Exam 2017 Syllabus has been provided by the department to help the applicants prepare for their exam. A direct link is made available by us to help cover up the Odisha TET Syllabus.