Odisha Police Recruitment 2019
Odisha Police Recruitment 2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to release the Police Jobs Notification. OSSC is inviting the well skilled and physical fit candidates for the Sub-Inspector, Sub Inspector Police (Armed), Assistant Jailor and Station Officer (Fire Service) posts via Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2019 notice. Candidates who have completed their education with good marks will be eligible for the Odisha Police Job and can complete the OSSC SI Online Application Form process via online mode using the official website on or before the Last date.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2019
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to release SI Recruitment 2019 Notification on the official website to fill up the various vacant posts.
OSSC SI Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply
OSSC Sub Inspector Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Advertisement-1 || Advertisement-2|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
OSSC SI Recruitment 2019 Notification
Here we are providing all details such as eligibility criteria, application details, qualification and more details about Odisha Police Vacancy. Candidates can check Odisha Police Notification for full details from here and also check OSSC SI Recruitment 2019.
|Name of Department||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector, SI Police Armed, Assistant Jailor Etc.|
|Commencement of Online Application||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Online Application||Released Soon|
|Official Web Portal||www.ossc.gov.in|
OSSC SI Vacancy 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are finding Government Jobs in Odisha state then fill the application form via Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 and complete this task on or before the last date. Candidates must complete their registration through the official website with correct details through OSSC page. Without the application process, candidates will not eligible for the Odisha Police Assistant Jailor Vacancy 2019. For the Odisha Police SI Job details, candidates keep in touch our website and get the latest updates.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Reserved Post No.|
|Sub Inspector of Police|
|SI of Police (Armed)|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)|
See Also: Latest CRPF Vacancies
OSSC SI Police Eligibility Criteria
Before going to applying, candidates need to check the eligibility for different posts which are given below.
- The Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For the Post of Station Master (Fire Service), a candidate must be a science or engineering graduate from a recognized university or institutes.
- The candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 25 years
- The Age relaxable by 5 years in case of SC, ST, SEBC & women candidates.
Odisha Police Physical Eligibility
|UnReserved/ SEBC||168 cms||55 kg||79 cms||84 cms||158 cms||47.5 kg|
|SC/ ST||163 cms||50kg||76 cms||81 cms||153 cms||45 kg|
ओडिशा पुलिस भर्ती 2019
ओडिशा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग पुलिस नौकरियां अधिसूचना जारी करने जा रहा है। OSSC सब-इंस्पेक्टर, सब-इंस्पेक्टर ऑफ पुलिस (सशस्त्र), असिस्टेंट जेलर और स्टेशन ऑफिसर (फायर सर्विस) पदों के लिए कुशल और शारीरिक रूप से योग्य उम्मीदवारों को आमंत्रित कर रहा है। ओडिशा पुलिस एसआई पद भर्ती 2019 ध्यान दें कि जिन उम्मीदवारों ने अच्छे अंकों के साथ अपनी शिक्षा पूरी की है, वे ओडिशा पुलिस की नौकरी के लिए पात्र होंगे और अंतिम तिथि से पहले ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
See Also: Latest Railway Jobs
Odisha Police Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Candidates visit the official web page of OSSC.
- Click on the Online Application Form link.
- All the candidates first need to complete the Registration process.
- Fill the complete and correct details in the registration form.
- After completing the registration process, candidates click on the Go to Application Form link.
- Fill the Application form with required details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the application form & Download your filled forms and save it on the computer.
- After completing the application process, candidates can take a printout for future reference.
Odisha Police Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for the ASI, SI & Constable Posts:
- Physical efficiency test
- Written examination
- Medical test
- Personal interview
The Odisha Police Recruitment for SI, the constable is available on the official website. All the candidates who are currently looking for Graduation Jobs can apply for Odisha Police SI vacancy 2019. For latest Odisha Police SI Syllabus 2019 and Odisha Police SI Previous Papers, Update must keep visiting our website www.jobs.chekrs.com.In the case of any query or review in terms of Odisha Police Jobs, you can place your valuable comments in the commenting section below. Our team will get in touch with you in a short while.