ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Recently announced the ONGC Recruitment Notification by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) to fill up 4014 Trade Apprentice Vacancies in various trades. Eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form for ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2019. The candidates can apply from 14th to 28th March 2019. The application form A along with requisite attachments has to reach the concerned work center by 5:00 PM of 28.03.2019. If candidates will be submitted the application form after the deadline then the form will not be considered for further evaluation.
ONGC Recruitment 2019
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification for Trade Apprentice 4014 vacancy in various Region.
How To Apply
ONGC Apprentice Application Fee
ONGC Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement || Apply Online|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website || Help No: 079- 23266521
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
(ओएनजीसी अपरेंटिस भर्ती): Eligible and interested candidates have to apply for ONGC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 in an Online Mode procedure through the official website. Read the notification carefully before apply to ONGC Recruitment Jobs 2019 under Ahmedabad Locations for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates. This is a great opportunity for the freshers who are looking for Government Jobs in the ONGC Department. For more details like pay scale, educational qualification, selection process etc can get by the ONGC Trade Apprentice Job Notification.
ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2019 Notification
|Name of the Department||Oil and Nature Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentices Posts|
|Number of the Post||4014|
|Application Starting Date||14th March 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||28th March 2019|
|Result/Selection List Date||01st April 2019|
|Document Verification Date||08th to 12th April 2019|
|Joining of Candidates Date||15th April 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
ओएनजीसी अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2019
हाल ही में तेल और प्राकृतिक गैस निगम लिमिटेड (ओएनजीसी) ने ओएनजीसी भर्ती अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है जिसमें विभिन्न ट्रेडों में 4014 ट्रेड अप्रेन्टिस रिक्त पदों को भरना है। योग्य और इच्छुक उम्मीदवार ओएनजीसी अपरेंटिस रिक्ति के लिए आवेदन पत्र भर सकते हैं। उम्मीदवार 14 मार्च से 28 मार्च 2019 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। अपेक्षित संलग्नक के साथ फॉर्म ए को 28.03.2019 के 5:00 बजे तक संबंधित कार्य केंद्र तक पहुंचाना होगा। अगर उम्मीदवारों को समय सीमा के बाद आवेदन फार्म जमा किया जाएगा तो फॉर्म को आगे मूल्यांकन के लिए नहीं माना जाएगा।
See Also: ITBP Constable Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment
Candidates should be Passed Degree/ITI/Diploma according to the post.
- The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 24 years.
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST,i.e. up to a max of 29 years, 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 years, for the posts reserved for them
- Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years
ONGC Trade Apprentice 2019 Apply Online
Candidates who are going to apply for the OGC Recruitment 2019must notice that for the application process, candidates required to register through the official website of ONGC. The application shall not be accepted without registration in the above-mentioned web portal.
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website for the ONGC
- Go to the Notice Section and select the Apprentices Notification Link.
- Select the Location Option.
- A Pdf will be open.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click the Online Application Form
- Fill the all mandatory details & upload documents & certificates
- Check the application form & click the submit option
- Take a copy of application form for further preferences.
ONGC Selection Process
- Short listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualifications as applicable to the respective trade.
- Candidates will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
- Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in ONGC, in original, shall be
required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration
the number of medical authority.
To receive more updates on ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. Here job aspirants can get the latest alert in concern to ONGC Vacancy. We will provide you the upcoming details of ONGC Apprentice Notification. In the case of any query or review, your valuable comments are most welcome in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.