Odisha Public Service Commission has published a notification for vacancies of Homoeopathic & Ayurvedic Medical Officer. Interested aspirants can fill the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Notification 2022 through an online mode. OPSC HMO & AMO advertisement can download from the official web page link provided below. Candidates can check OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancy & fill the application form before closing date through the official web page. OPSC AMO & HMO online application form available dates are from December to January. Aspirants before applying the application form can download the notification pdf and read the eligibility details. Candidates can check details like category wise vacancies, application dates, educational qualification, OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Eligibility 2022, selection process, pay scale, and other details in below article.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
|OPSC Homoeopathic & Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancy|
|Vacancy Details||Official Notification|
Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories.
Number of Posts
Total Posts: –
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
Ayurvedic Medical Officer
Homoeopathic Medical Officer
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||10 to 15 days before the Test Date|
Follow Us On
|Get Latest Jobs on Your Mail||Click Here|
Ayurvedic Medical Officer:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or its equivalent Degree from any institution or university recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. Aspirants must have registered himself/herself under the Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicines.
Homoeopathic Medical Officer:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or its equivalent Degree from any institution or university recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. Aspirants must have registered himself/herself under the Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicines.
OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Apply Online 2022
Aspirants who want to apply for this recruitment can check eligibility criteria & follow given steps to apply online through OPSC web page.
- Visit the official web page of OPSC
- Go to the “Advertisement” tab on the homepage
- Click the Apply Online link
- Select AMO or HMO online application link
- Fill the mandatory fields without any mistakes
- Uploaded scanned a photograph, signature and left thumb impression
- Pay the application fee via online
- Recheck the application form & click the submit option
- Take a copy of application form & fee receipt for further uses.
Odisha PSC AMO & HMO Exam Admit Card 2022
The admit card of OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer examination will be released on the official web portal. Candidates can download the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 from the official webpage. Applicants will get the admit card 10 to 15 days before the exam. Aspirants will get an intimation message for HMO & AMO hall ticket on the registered mobile numbers. Without admit card applicants won’t able to write the exam.
OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Result 2022
The result of OPSC HMO examination is revealed within one month. Candidates who have attended the written exam they can check OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Result 2022 through an official web page. The OPSC AMO exam scorecard, cutoff marks is released along with the result.
Remarks: For more details about OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Notification 2022 refer official notification pdf. Any queries and doubts regarding this recruitment you can place your valuable comments in the commenting section below.