PDIL Recruitment 2024 (पीडीआईएल भर्ती 2024, राज्य समन्वयक रिक्तियों के लिए आवेदन) Project Development India Limited (PDIL) is a Mini Ratna, Category-I, Govt. of India Undertaking under Department of Fertilizers. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs can apply for PDIL Recruitment Application Form. PDIL has at the latest published a PDIL Recruitment 2024 to fill up vacant seats. PDIL is searching young, energetic & result oriented Graduate Engineers and Software Engineers with brilliant academic record for the posts of State Coordinator for its various Project Implementation and Management teams in the IT/ Social Sector. Interested candidates can apply for PDIL Vacancy and get more details such as application process, selection, application fee, eligibility etc. candidate can read the whole article carefully.
See Also: Latest UCIL Recruitment
PDIL Recruitment 2024 Notification Details
|Name of the Department||Project Development India Limited (PDIL)|
|Name of the Post||State Coordinator|
|Number of Post||Post|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Commencement of Online Application||February 2024|
|Closing Date of Online Application||March 2024 up to 12 midnight|
|Official Web Portal||www.pdilin.com/ www.fert.nic.in|
PDIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who wish to apply for the PDIL Vacancy 2024, can go through the entire profile before commencement. Candidates can check the PDIL Recruitment Process, vacancies details, work location, and eligibility criteria which are given below section.
See Also: MPPGCL Recruitment Application Form
Candidates consolidated remuneration Rs.90, 000/PM + Rs.1000/PM to meet expenses on telephone/internet and Rs.10, 000/PM to meet expenses on travel in the state of posting.
Candidates are required to make online payment
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ ST category Candidates: Rs.200/-
And excluding taxes & service charge to pay through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer.
PDIL Recruitment 2024 Application Form
The candidate has to apply only for PDIL Recruitment Application Form through online registration system of the PDIL website. The last date for submission of the online application is March 2024 up to 12 PM-midnight. While applying, the applicant must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility and other norms as mentioned in the advertisement, as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that they have furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact, their candidature will automatically stand canceled.
How to Apply for PDIL Application Form 2024
- Candidates need to visit the official website of PDIL i.e. www.pdilin.com/ www.fert.nic.in.
- Click on “Careers” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS”.
- View the full notification details and read instruction and term and conditions carefully before applying.
- Click on “I Accept” and click on “Apply Online” to fill the application Form.
- Candidates upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After completing the application process, click on “SAVE” button to save the date entered.
- Click on “Pay Online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
- Click on “Print” button to print the registration slip which will be required at the time of personal interview, if shortlisted.
Applications are invited for the following position PURELY ON CONTRACT BASIS from eligible candidates as State Coordinators for implementation of DBT on the Pan-India basis in the Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, and Government of India. To receive more updates on PDIL Vacancies 2024, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. We will provide you the latest upcoming notification of PDIL Jobs. In terms of any query or review, please put your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will get back to you shortly to solve your query.