Punjab TET 2018
Punjab TET 2018: Under the Educational Research & Training of Punjab the notification of the Punjab TET Exam 2018 is going to the released. The candidates who have been waiting long for the notification are informed that they can soon get the good news. For the upcoming academic session the PSTET Notification 2018 will be released soon. The last date for the application submission will be uploaded soon. To know more about the exam such as the eligibility, Punjab TET Application Form 2018 submission and selection process please read the complete article.
Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test is a very god opportunity for all those candidates who want to secure their career in teaching line. The selection of the teachers in various government as well as private schools across the state becomes easy. The candidates are notified that the official Punjab TET 2018 Notification will be released soon in the upcoming days. Through the details given here in the understanding the Teacher Jobs notification will be easy. Please refer to the table:
|Name of the Department||State Council of Educational Research & Training|
|Name of the exam||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Total Vacancies||Updates Soon|
PTET Online Application Form 2018
The interested candidates of the vacancy can PTET Apply Online only. Those who have been looking for the information related to the PSTET Application Form Last Date can get it soon. You can know the details through the given table and also check the Government Jobs from here.
|Application Submission Start Date||Updates Soon|
|Application Submission Last Date|
|Application Submission Direct Link||Check Here|
पंजाब टेट 2018
पंजाब एजुकेशनल रिसर्च एंड ट्रेनिंग सेंटर जल्द ही शिक्षकों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी करेगा। जो लोग अध्यापन व्यवसाय में रुचि रखते हैं उन्हें सूचित किया जाता है कि वे जल्द ही अपना आवेदन भेज सकेंगे। पात्रता, चयन प्रक्रिया और आवेदन प्रपत्र सबमिशन जैसे सभी विवरण यहां दिए गए हैं।
Educational Qualification for Primary Teacher
- The candidate should have done Graduation and passed/appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Senior Secondary with min. 50% marks + 2year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Senior Secondary with min. 45% marks + 2year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE.
- Senior Secondary with min. 50% marks + 4year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
Educational Qualification for Elementary Teacher
- The candidate should have done Graduation and passed/appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Graduation with at least 50% marks & 1year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks + 4year Bachelor in Elementary Education
- The examination fee for General / BC / OBC Category, Paper I & II is 1200/-
- The examination fee for SC / ST Category / PwD, Paper I & II is 600/-
Punjab TET Apply Online 2018
Through these steps it will be easy for the candidates to send their application forms for the level they are interested in:
- Open the website link tetpunjab.com
- From the home page go and open the option of new registration.
- Register to the website using valid details.
- Application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the correct and valid personal information in the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Pay the examination fee through online payment option.
- Your application has been submitted and save the generated application number.
Punjab TET Selection Process
All the candidates should know that the exam is all about testing the theoretical knowledge of the candidates. Hence the candidates will require giving the written exam. The written exam will comprise of the MCQ based 150 questions for both the paper I and II. It is advisable to the applicants to keep following the Punjab TET Exam Pattern so that marks can be scored in the exam. To receive the latest updates of the Punjab TET 2018 keep following jobs.chekrs.com. If there are any questions leave them in the comment section.