Rajswasthya Recruitment 2019 Health Worker, Psychologist Vacancy @ www.rajswasthya.nic.in (Rajswasthya भर्ती 2019 स्वास्थ्य कार्यकर्ता मनोवैज्ञानिक रिक्ति) Rajasthan Health Society has announced the recruitment notification to fill the vacancies for the post of Health Worker, Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Nurse, and Various other posts. The Recruitment Board has decided to hire young and talented candidates for State Health Society Jaipur. Interested candidates must apply for Rajswasthya Health Worker Vacancy 2019 before the last date. Once your application form gets submitted successfully, you will be invited for a personal interview to get hired for all vacant posts. To get more information in regards to Rajasthan SHS Recruitment 2019 about age limit, eligibility, pay scale etc to go through the details below.
See also Rajasthan Police Recruitment
Rajswasthya Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Health Society, Jaipur|
|Name of Post||Health Worker, Psychologist and various|
|No. of Post||Various Posts|
|Last date to apply||Updated Soon|
Rajasthan SHS Vacancy 2019 Details Post wise
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Psychiatric Social Worker|
|Case Registry Assistant|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer|
|Community Mental Health Worker|
See also Rajasthan High Court exam
NRHM Rajswasthya Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Must be MD in Psychiatry
2-year working experience.
|Clinical Psychologist||Must have Post-graduation Degree in Psychology Master of Psychology in Medical|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||Post-graduation Degree awarded after 2 Year courses study|
|Psychiatric Nurse||B.SC in Nursing from recognized board or institute Must have 2-year working experience|
B.SC Nursing from an NCI Recognized University
2 years working experience
|Case Registry Assistant||
Higher Secondary Education with windows based application knowledge
1-year working experience
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||
Graduation in any stream
2-year working experience
Higher Secondary Education from recognized Board
1-year working experience
|Community Mental Health Worker||Must have Intermediate degree from a recognized central or state board.|
|Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Clinical Psychologist||45 years|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||45 years|
|Psychiatric Nurse||45 years|
|Community Nurse||40 years|
|Case Registry Assistant||40 years|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||35 years|
|Ward Assistant||40 years|
|Community Mental Health Worker||40 years|
See also Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus
Rajswasthya Selection Process
Candidates applying for Rajswasthya Vacancy 2019 will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview or written exam which will be conducted by the selection panel of Rajswasthya
Candidates who get selected for Rajswasthya Recruitment 2019 will receive salary amount as mentioned below-
- Psychiatrist – Rs.70,000/
- Clinical Psychologist – Rs.30,000/
- Psychiatric Social Worker – Rs.25,000/
- Psychiatric Nurse – Rs.25,000/
- Community Nurse – Rs.18,000/
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer – Rs.20,000/
- Case Registry Assistant – Rs.8,000/
- Ward Assistant – Rs.8,000/
- Community Mental Health Worker – Rs.8,000/
Rajswasthya Application Form 2019
- Application fee
Candidates applying for Rajswasthya job 2019 must have to pay the below mentioned application fee as per their different post. The payment of application fee must be made through demand draft in the name of “State Nodal Officer” payable at Jaipur.
- Post 1 to 4 – Rs 700
- Post 5 to 9 – Rs 500
How to Apply for Rajswasthya Recruitment 2019
- Log on the official website of organization www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- Click on “Direct Recruitment” tab which is available at the left panel of the home page.
- Select “Regarding various posts” under Advertisement for Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- A notification appears on the screen and reads the complete information carefully.
- After reading the details, ensure your eligibility
- Download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill up the form with precise details.
- Attach your latest passport size photo with demand draft and other required documents along with filled in the form.
- Enclose it in an envelope and mentioned the Name of Post applied for.
- Send it to the below-mentioned address by post latest by the last date.
The Office of State Nodal Officer (NMHP) & Superintendent,
Psychiatric Centre, Opposite Pink Square Mall,
Govind Marg, Sethi Colony,
To receive more updates on NRHM Rajswasthya Recruitment 2019, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. Here job aspirants can get the latest alert in concern to Rajswasthya SHS Vacancy 2019. We will provide with you the upcoming details of Rajswasthya Job notification. In case of any query or review, your valuable comments are most welcome in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.