RBI Recruitment 2017
(भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक भर्ती 2017, सहायक प्रबंधक पदों के लिये ऑनलाइन आवेदन) Recently Reserve Bank of India has published recruitment notification for Government jobs. RBI Recruitment has filled up 19 vacancies of Manager, Assistant manager Posts. RBI Recruitment Application Form process will run on 16th March 2017. For RBI Recruitment, the candidate can apply for an application form of All Over India. For RBI recruitment, the candidate must be required of experience and specific educational qualification. In the article, the candidate can update all information and more details of RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification. Here, we are providing information regarding RBI Recruitment like Application date, Eligibility Criteria, a way of applying for an application form, official website link etc.
See Also: Rajasthan Roadways Recruitment
RBI Vacancy 2017 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Number of Posts||19|
|Name of Post||Manager, Assistant manager Jobs|
|Released Date of Application||1st March 2017|
|Last Date of Application||16th March 2017|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government|
Reserve Bank of India was established on 1 April 1935 by the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Main function of RBI Bank is restructuring of the system of bank inspections, the introduction of off-site surveillance, strengthening of the role of statutory auditors and, strengthening of the internal defenses of supervised institutions.
[quote_center]Latest B.Arch Jobs[/quote_center]
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India has announced 19 vacancy notification for Manager, Asst manager Posts. RBI Manager, Assistant Manager Jobs are divided into reserved and unreserved category.
|Name of Posts||Group||Number of Vacancies|
|Manager (technical-civil)||Grade ‘B’||02|
|Assistant Manager(Rajbhasha)||Grade ‘A’||10|
|Assistant Manager(Security)||Grade ’A’||07|
See Also: BSNL Job Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Qualification||Experience|
|1.||Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’||A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.|
|At least 3 years experience after graduation in a public/private limited organization, including Hospitals/Banks/Financial Institutions/Planning/Design/Construction/Large Office Buildings/ Multistoried Buildings/Housing Companies/residential campus based the education institutions including the preparation and evaluation of tender papers.|
|2.||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A||Not Valid|
|3.||Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’||A Bachelor’s degree in any streams or equivalent qualification with good academic marks.|
Age Relaxation for Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per Government of Rajasthan Rules and norms.
For General Category Candidate:-
- Manager (Technical-Civil) – Minimum Age-21 Years & Maximum Age-35 Years
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – Minimum Age-21 Years & Maximum Age-30 Years
- Assistant Manager (Security) – Minimum Age-25 Years & Maximum Age-40 Years
RBI Selection Process
- Selection will be through examination and interview.
- The examination will have two Papers, Paper I (Objective type) Online and Paper II -Computer/paper based Written Examination.
- For Grade ‘A’ Officers-28,150-1550 (4)-34350-1750 (7) – 46600 -EB-1750 (4) – 53600-2000 (1) – 55600
- For Grade ‘B’ Officers-35150 – 1750 (9)- 50900 – EB – 1750 (2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400
- All Generals/OBC Category candidates – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates– Rs.100/-
- For RBI Staff Candidates– No Fee
Official Notification PDF of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
How to Apply for RBI Application Form
- Firstly the candidate go to the official website of RBI i.e. rbi.org.in
- Visit on “What’s New” box and search “Recruitment Related Announcements”.
- Click this link and a new window will be open.
- Before application process, the candidate must read recruitment notification carefully.
- Search application form notification and click this link.
- Enter the Registration id, Password, DOB details and click on the “login button”.
- Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Payment of application forms through online mode.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
For more information, we can update soon about RBI Recruitment 2017 and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.