RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued an official alert to recruit 52 Research Officers in Agriculture Department. Candidates who were waiting for Government Jobs now their wait is over. As per the RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 official notification, Application forms for the same will be available on the official website of RPSC from 23rd May to 13th June 2018 up to 12:00 PM. Other essential details such as age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process and more information on Rajasthan Assistant Agriculture Officer Notification 2018 is given below.
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 52 vacant posts.
RPSC Vacancy Dates
RPSC Eligibility Criteria
RPSC Recruitment: How To Apply
RPSC Vacancy Application Fee
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Notification 2018
A number of vacancies are released in Research Section of Agriculture Department in different subjects namely Chemistry, Botany and Plant Pathology. These jobs will be offered to the candidates on a permanent basis. Rajasthan AAO Recruitment 2018 online application forms are not available yet but soon will be made available on RPSC site. You are advised to check the site from time to time for latest updates. For more details on Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy in Rajasthan, such as the number of vacancies in each department, important dates, application fee, information over is specified in the below-provided table.
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Agriculture Research Officer|
|No. of Posts||52|
|Date Of Notification||13th April 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23rd May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th June 2018|
|Starting Date For Modification in Application||14th June 2018|
|Last Date Of Modification||20th June 2018|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Date of Examination||Not Disclosed Yet|
RPSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Apply Online [button color="" size="" type="3d" target="_blank" link="https://jobs.chekrs.com/rpsc-si-recruitment/"]Click Here[/button]
RPSC AAO Vacancy 2018 Application Form
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Application 2018 forms will be available in both Online/Offline modes on the Rajasthan Public Service Commission official Website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for RPSC AAO Recruitment from the official website after 23rd of May 2018. More information on RPSC AAO Application Form 2018 is provided in next sections.
- Only the applicants, who will apply Online, will get the chance to clear the mistakes in their Application Form.
- Those, who will use the Offline Mode, are suggested to fill their form very carefully.
|Position||No. of Vacancies|
|AAO (Plant Pathology)||09|
RSMSSB Clerk Grade-II Recruitment Apply Online [button color="" size="" type="3d" target="_blank" link="https://jobs.chekrs.com/rsmssb-clerk-recruitment/"]Click Here[/button]
आरपीएससी सहायक कृषि अधिकारी भर्ती 2018
राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग ने कृषि विभाग में 52 शोध अधिकारी भर्ती के लिए आधिकारिक चेतावनी जारी की है। उम्मीदवार जो राजस्थान पीएससी नौकरियों की प्रतीक्षा कर रहे थे, अब उनका इंतजार खत्म हो गया है। अब वे आरपीएससी सहायक कृषि अधिकारी भर्ती 2018 की आधिकारिक अधिसूचना के अनुसार, इन नयुक्तियो के लिए 23 मई से 13 जून 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकेंगे है|
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Eligibility 2018
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam Eligibility Criteria is a limit that is set by RPSC to make sure that the hiring is done for the deserving candidates. Thus, all the interested candidates are required to fulfill all the conditions fixed in RPSC AAO Recruitment Process 2018 by the authorities and so that you can appear in the examination.
- Interested candidates must hold the following qualifications.
|Agriculture Research Officer in Chemistry||At Least 2nd Class M.Sc. (Ag.)||Chemistry/Soil Science||University established by Law in India.|
|Agriculture Research Officer Designation in Botany Branch||At Least 2nd Class M.Sc. (Ag.)||Botany/ Plant Breeding||Must be a graduate from University established by Law in India.|
|Agriculture Research Officer in Plant Pathology||At Least 2nd Class M.Sc. (Ag.)||Plant Pathology||Should hold a graduation degree from University established by Law in India.|
Apart from educational qualification, candidates must have the working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and Knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- Minimum Age – 18 yrs.
- Maximum Age – 40 yrs.
- Age Relaxation will be provided to the reserved candidates according to the Government Rules.
Salary Pay Scale
- Candidates will be offered a salary package as per pay matrix L-12
For successful submission of RPSC AAO Application 2018, form one must have to pay the application fee amount as mentioned in the form either by Online Banking Services or by Offline Mode of Payment.
- For Online Application Form, There will be the Online Payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Online Banking, E-Banking etc.
- For Offline Application Form, one must pay the amount through Offline Payment options like Demand Draft (DD), Challan etc.
RAS 2018 Recruitment Notification-Get Compete Details [button color="" size="" type="3d" target="_blank" link="https://jobs.chekrs.com/ras/"]Click Here[/button]
RPSC AAO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Some Applicants use E-mitra in order to fill up application form most of the candidates try to submit the application form on their own. Taking help of e-Mitra prone to be a bit risky since there are more chances of mistakes. That’s why we are presenting some steps of “How to apply for RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Online Recruitment” to help you a bit.
Steps to Apply Online RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018
- On the first note, candidates must open the official website of RPSC.
- Then, click on the “Apply online Link” and Login to the SSO Portal.
- After that, you will require to select the Recruitment Portal Service.
- Candidates will have to register for One Time Registration (OTR) on Recruitment Portal.
- After registration, a candidate will get a Registration Number and Password.
- By login to the given Registration Number and Password, you will get
- the Application Form.
- Fill up the form very carefully.
- next, You will require your Scanned Signature and Photograph.
- Upload these Now
- Pay the Application Fee Amount.
- Pay the mentioned amount through Online Banking Services.
- Now, tap on the “Submit” button.
- You have successfully applied for the drive.
- At the end take a print out of the application form.
Note:- Candidates who have chosen to apply through Offline Application Form are requested to fill up every information very attentively as they will not get another chance of amendment.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment Apply Online [button color="" size="" type="3d" target="_blank" link="https://jobs.chekrs.com/rpsc-1st-grade-teacher-recruitment/"]Click Here[/button]
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer 2018- Selection Process
Here, I would like to draw the attention of the candidates as the Selection Process of the RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Enrollment 2018 will be quite different.
- The Main Process for selection will be through Interview.
- If the Selected Candidates are more than the Required Candidates than a Written Examination will be conducted.
Written Examination (Conditional)
- The written exam will be conditional i.e. it will be conducted if and only if, the candidates selected through the Interview are more than that of required one.
Remarks: The form filling process for RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 is likely to begin in a couple of days, thus to do away with the registration process and its submission at the earliest stay tuned with us.