RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018
RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018: Good news for all the candidates who are preparing for Indian Railway Jobs. Indian Railway is one of the best fields of recruitments in the government sector. Candidates who are looking to grab current RRB Ajmer opportunities can check our page and collect the information of RRB Ajmer Group D Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply for various posts such as Assistant Station Manager, Assistant Operations Manager, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Assistant Loco Pilot etc. Here on our page, we are providing you Railway Ajmer Loco Pilot Vacancy 2018 and many other essential information which will help you to know about Indian Railway Recruitment such as official notification, eligibility criteria, how to apply for the application form, examination date, selection process and more details. So read out the whole article carefully for complete details.
Latest Update: The eligible and interested Candidates can apply for the Railway Group D 62907 Recruitment 2018 from here: Click here
RRb Ajmer Railway Vacancy 2018- Group D, ALP
Ajmer railway division is one of the four railway divisions under North Western Railway of Indian Railways. This railway division was formed on 5 November 1951 and it’s headquarter is located at Ajmer in the state of Rajasthan of India. Jaipur Railway Division, Bikaner Railway Division and Jodhpur Railway Division are the other three railway divisions under NWR Zone headquarter at Jaipur. It is managed by Ministry of Railway, Government of India and recently it has released recruitment notification for various different posts.
Latest Update: Candidates can Apply online for RRB ALP Loco Pilot 26502 Recruitment 2018 Application form from here: Click here
RRB Ajmer Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018, candidates can fulfill the essential requirement for the particular posts. So whenever there is information about any recruitment, we will publish notifications so that you can read the official notification carefully. Candidates should follow these eligibility criteria which are given below.
- For Technical Cadre: To apply for Group A & B posts candidates must have Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized University or Institute or College.
- Non- Technical Cadre: To apply for Group C & D posts candidates must have completed their 10th/ 12th/ ITI in the specific trade with good marks from well recognized Board and also have typing skill in English and Hindi.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 45 years. The candidates falling under reserve categories gets age relaxation such as 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018 Online Form
Besides this Website, the Employment Notices of RRBs are published in the Employment News and a few National and Local Newspapers. Before applying for a particulars post, the candidates must go through the contents of the Employment Notice carefully so that they can ascertain their eligibility for the post in question and fill up the application form in a flawless manner.
- Interested candidates need to go to the official website of the RRB Ajmer i.e. rrbajmer.org.
- Search the “New Registration” Link and click on it.
- Candidates should fill the all required details and click on submit button.
- The system will generate the registration number and password.
- Candidates should save it for the 2nd registration process.
- In the Registration part-II, enter the registration number and password which will be generated by Registration Part-I.
- Candidates must upload their photograph and signature in the described format.
- Finally, before submitting the application form, candidates have to check all the entries made by their or its correctness.
- After registration, candidates should pay the required application fee.
- Candidates are advice to keep a copy of application form for the future reference.
RRB Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Keep regularly visit our web portal www.jobs.chekrs.com for getting updates about Current RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018 and bookmark our page for quick access. As soon as latest information about RRB Recruitment will available on our page, so you need to stay connected with us. You can also bookmark our page to get information related to Latest Govt Job in Railway. You can give your feedback to the comment box that is given below.