Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018- High Court of Sikkim will be published the Sikkim High Court Notification to appoint Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate. According to Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification, High Court of Sikkim invites the LLB Candidates for the available posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for various posts of Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate via offline mode. Candidates can submit their Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Application Form 2018 for before the last date. In terms of more details such as age limit, pay scale, eligibility etc go through the details mentioned in the article below.
Sikkim High Court Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification
Every year High Court of Sikkim announces various recruitment notifications for various job posts. Recently Sikkim Government will released Government Vacancy to provide employment opportunity to various candidates of Sikkim. Therefore all the job hunters who want to excel their career in High court Sector can apply for Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 soon on or before last date.
|Name of Organization||High Court of Sikkim|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate|
|Number of Post||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Last Date for Application Form||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
Online Mock Test Series for Sikkim High Court Exams Click Here
Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria
For the Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Post, all interested candidate check their eligibility criteria for High Court of Sikkim Vacancy 2018 then apply for the application task. Here we are giving all details related to the eligibility. So candidates check it…
- Candidates who are going to apply for Sikkim High Court Vacancy 2018 must be held Law Degree granted by a University Established by Law in India with good academic marks.
- Candidate must be able to communicate in Nepali or any other language of the State.
- Candidates must have adequate knowledge in computer applications to be tested at the time of viva- voce.
- Candidate age must not be more than 35 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
- The age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be based on the Government of Sikkim Rules or Norms.
- The examination fee of Rs. 600/- shall be payable in favor of the Registrar General, High court of Sikkim, by way of account payee Demand Draft of any Bank, payable at Gangtok and shall be submitted along with the application. The examination amount is non-refundable.
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Form
All the job seekers who are applying for Sikkim High Court Jobs 2018 process must follow the below-mentioned steps for the offline application form.
- Interested and eligible Candidates can apply offline for the post of Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Post.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27th March 2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above-mentioned address before the Last date.
- The application received after the prescribe date and time shall not be entertained on any ground whatsoever.
Civil Judge Selection Process
Candidate’s selection will be based on the Written Examination, personal Interview and another mode which is conducted by the High Court of Sikkim.
Candidates need to check Official Notification Link to gain information related to Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018. If you want to get the latest information direct to your mailbox, you may subscribe our mail service. Keep visiting with our web portal www.jobs.chekrs.com for obtaining updates time to time.