Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2017
(सिक्किम उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2017, सिविल जज पदों के लिए आवेदन) High Court of Sikkim has published the Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification to appoint Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate. According to this employment notification, High Court of Sikkim invites the LLB Candidates for the available posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for 3 posts of Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate via offline mode. Candidates can submit their application for before the last date which is 27th March 2017. In terms of more details such as age limit, pay scale, eligibility etc go through the details mentioned in the article below. For more Latest Recruitment Notification, candidates visit our website and get more update time to time.
See Also: India Air Force Recruitment
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Organization||High Court of Sikkim|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate|
|Number of Post||03|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Last Date for Application Form||27th March 2017|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
Every year High Court of Sikkim announces various recruitment notifications for various job posts. Recently Sikkim Government has released Latest Government Vacancy 2017 to provide employment opportunity to various candidates of Sikkim. Therefore all the job hunters who want to excel their career in High court Sector can apply for Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Recruitment soon on or before 27th March 2017.
[quote_center]Indian Cost Guard Jobs Notification [/quote_center]
You can also check below Sikkim High Court civil Judge Recruitment Notification PDF
Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria
For the Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Post, all interested candidate check their eligibility criteria for High Court of Sikkim Vacancy then apply for the application task. Here we are giving all details related to the eligibility. So candidates check it…
- Candidates who are going to apply for Sikkim High Court Vacancy 2017 must be held Law Degree granted by a University Established by Law in India with good academic marks.
- Candidate must be able to communicate in Nepali or any other language of the State.
- Candidates must have adequate knowledge in computer applications to be tested at the time of viva- voce.
Candidate must not be more than 35 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications. The age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be based on the Government of Sikkim Rules or Norms.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up Civil Judge posts in the cadre of Sikkim Judicial Service, in the pay scale of Rs. 27,70077033,09092040,450108044,770/ plus other allowances, as admissible under the Rules.
See Also: EESL Recruitment
Civil Judge Selection Process
Candidate’s selection will be based on the Written Examination, personal Interview and another mode which is conducted by the High Court of Sikkim.
The examination fee of Rs. 600/- shall be payable in favor of the Registrar General, High court of Sikkim, by way of account payee Demand Draft of any Bank, payable at Gangtok and shall be submitted along with the application. The examination amount is non-refundable.
How to Fill Sikkim High Court Application Form
All the job seekers who are applying for Sikkim High Court Jobs process must follow the below-mentioned steps for the offline application form.
- Interested and eligible Candidates can apply offline for the post of Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Post.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27th March 2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above-mentioned address before the Last date.
- The application received after the prescribe date and time shall not be entertained on any ground whatsoever.
HIGH COURT OF SIKKIM
Gangtok, East Sikkim
Phone: 03592-209402 (Computer Cell)
Candidates need to check Official Notification Link to gain information related to Sikkim High Court Notification. If you want to get the latest information direct to your mailbox, you may subscribe our mail service. Keep visiting with our web portal www.jobs.chekrs.com for obtaining updates time to time.