South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018: South Indian Bank has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of 468 candidates for the Probationary Clerks Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates who are currently searching for Bank jobs can apply for SIB Clerk Vacancy 2018 through its online application process. Candidates are informed that they can complete their South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Process until 30th December 2017. The bank will select the right contenders for the job posts as per its selection process and candidates at the same time need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. In regards to other detail such as eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc go through the details mentioned below.
South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
The South Indian Bank Clerk has made an announcement regarding the notification for the 468 Probationary Clerks Vacant posts.
South Indian Bank Clerk Important Dates
SIB Clerk Eligibility Criteria
SIB Vacancy: How To Apply
South Indian Bank Clerk Application Fee
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Vacancy Details
|Other Details|| Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website || Help No: +91- 487- 2420020, 2420058, 2420113|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Name of the Bank||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Post||Update Soon|
|Number of the Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Commencement of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date for remitting application fee||Update Soon|
|Official Web Portal||www.southindianbank.com|
South Indian Bank releases various recruitment process every year for numerous job posts such as Bank PO, Manager, Clerk and much more and provides employment opportunity to the individuals. Recently South Indian Bank has announced the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for the post of IT. All the job seekers who are looking for banking career can apply for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2018. Therefore candidates who are currently searching for Graduation Jobs can apply for the job vacancy through South Indian Bank Recruitment Application Form.
South Indian Bank Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have scored at least 60% in Graduation (B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical, Instrumentation) or at least 60% in Post Graduation (MCA, M.Sc IT, M.Sc Computer Science.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Application Software Development/Project Management
Candidate’s maximum age should not more than 28 years as on 31st December 2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Salary Pay Scale
IBA approved pay scale of Rs.23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible candidates for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue. Higher fitment of Basic Pay in Scale I may be considered based on qualification, exposure & experience of the candidate.
- For General Category Candidates: 700/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 150/-
South Indian Bank Selection Process
Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter for
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
South Indian Bank Recruitment Online Application
- Candidates can apply online through the South Indian Bank website southindianbank.com.
- Click on the Career button and search the Recruitment of Specialist Officers – IT Link.
- Click on this link and download the official notification PDF for general instructions.
- Click on Apply Online Button.
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields with correct information.
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 online application form.
South Indian Bank publishes the recruitment notification to fill 15 vacancies for the post of PO (IT) Scale-I Cadre jobs. Therefore to receive more updates on South Indian Bank jobs, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chkers.com. We provide our readers the precise details of Government jobs, Latest Bank vacancies etc. In the case of any query or review, you can place your valuable comment in the commenting section below and we will get in touch with you shortly.Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer