South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019: South Indian Bank (SBI) has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of candidates for the Probationary Clerks Posts. All the eligible and interested candidates who are currently searching for Bank jobs can apply for SIB Clerk Vacancy 2019 through its online application process. Candidates are informed that they can complete their South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Process before the last date. The bank will select the right contenders for the job posts as per its selection process and candidates at the same time need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. In regards to other detail such as eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc go through the details mentioned below.
South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
The South Indian Bank Clerk has made an announcement regarding the notification for the Probationary Clerks Vacant posts.
Clerk Important Dates
How To Apply
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Vacancy Details
|Other Details|| Download Advertisement
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website || Help No: +91- 487- 2420020, 2420058, 2420113
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification
South Indian Bank releases various recruitment process every year for numerous job posts such as Bank PO, Manager, Clerk and much more and provides employment opportunity to the individuals. Recently South Indian Bank has announced the SIB Clerk 2019 Notification for the various vacancies. All the job seekers who are looking for a banking career can apply for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019. Therefore candidates who are currently searching for Graduation Jobs can apply for the job vacancy through South Indian Bank Recruitment Application Form.
|Name of the Bank||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Number of the Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Commencement of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date for the Application Fee||Update Soon|
|Official Web Portal||www.southindianbank.com|
South Indian Bank Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have scored at least 60% in Graduation (B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical, Instrumentation) or at least 60% in Post Graduation (MCA, M.Sc IT, M.Sc Computer Science.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Application Software Development/Project Management
Candidate’s maximum age should not more than 28 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Salary Pay Scale
IBA approved pay scale of Rs.23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible candidates for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue. Higher fitment of Basic Pay in Scale I may be considered based on qualification, exposure & experience of the candidate.
- For General Category Candidates: 700/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 150/-
South Indian Bank Selection Process
Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter for
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Online Application
- Candidates can apply online through the South Indian Bank website southindianbank.com.
- Click on the Career button and search the Recruitment of Specialist Officers – IT Link.
- Click on this link and download the official notification PDF for general instructions.
- Next, click on Apply Online Button.
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields with correct information.
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 online application form.
South Indian Bank publishes the recruitment notification to fill up the various vacancies for the post of Clerk jobs. Therefore to receive more updates on South Indian Bank Jobs, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chkers.com. We provide our readers with the precise details of Government jobs, Latest Bank Vacancies etc. In the case of any query or review, you can place your valuable comment in the commenting section below and we will get in touch with you shortly.