SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 (एसएससी वैज्ञानिक सहायक भर्ती): The Staff Selection Commission has released its most-awaited official Notification to conduct SSC IMD Recruitment for Indian Meteorological Department, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, post. Eligible candidates are requested to apply before the last date of registration that is 4th August 2017 up to 5:00 PM. Get here all the complete details regarding Scientific Assistant SSC 2017 selection process, SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Date, Scientific Assistant Exam Syllabus, Admit card release date and many other important information regarding IMD Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Group B post and how to apply given below are given below.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Notification (Official): Download Here
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017
SSC Exam for Scientific Assistant is soon going to conduct in the month Of November, SSC has released has Scientific Assistant exam dates. So Students gear up your Preparation. The staff Selection Commission has invited online application to recruit total 1102 Scientific Assistant in IMO Department. Application Process has begun from 18th July 2017 and will be continued until 4th August 2017. Therefore eligible candidates are requested to apply before hand to avoid last minute hassles.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission(SSC)|
|Total Number of vacancy||1102|
|Name of the Post||Scientific Assistant|
|Exam Conducting Authority||SSC|
|Commencement of Online Application||18th July 2017|
|Last date to apply Online||4th August 2017|
|Availability of admit cards||November 2017|
|Exam Date||20th November- 27th November 2017|
|Final Result||January/February 2018|
SSC Scientific Assistant Eligibility
Students are advised to check the notification thoroughly regarding eligibility criteria, those candidates who will not strictly adhere to required eligibility criteria then they can be terminated from the selection process anytime. Basically, eligibility criteria are formed on the basis of Nationality, Educational Qualifications, and Age limit.
Scientific Assistant SSC Qualification
- Candidate should be Bachelor’s Degree Graduate in Science( with Physics as one of the Subject)/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma In Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
- Candidates should be First Division passed( 60 % marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- The qualifying Degree or Diploma mentioned above must be of 3 years duration after (10+2) examination.
- The applicant must be (10+2) Examination from a recognized Board or Equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core Subject.
- Eligible candidate age should not exceed 30 years as on 04.08.2017
- The candidate may refer to the official notification on details regarding Age relaxation Criteria.
Application Fee Structure
- General/ OBC candidates- Rs 100/-
- Women/SC/ST/PWD candidates – fee exempted
Mode Of Payment
Note: Fee can be paid through SBI Net banking/ SBI Challan or through Credit/ Debit cards of any bank. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2017
Staff Selection Commission has invited application to recruit the eligible Candidates. We are requesting our students that read the Eligibility criteria carefully before applying. Candidates can follow the below given instructions for SSC Online Application for Scientific Assistant vacancies.
- Visit the official Website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Now the SSC home page will open
- Click on the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Online Registration Link
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and Signature
- Fill the required Details ( like Personal Details, Educational Details etc)
- Now complete the fee application Process
- Click on the Submit Button but once do check your application form before final Submit.
- Take a print out of your Application Form for further process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview/ Document Verification
Candidates, who have applied for the scientific Assistant Post, have to appear for the written examination. The exam for the same will be held in the month of November. The examination would consist of 200 questions carrying 200 marks for two Hours duration. The question paper would have two parts; Part-I & Part-II and those candidates who will clear the written Exam cut-off will be called for Personal Interview. However, the Final merit will be drawn Category wise which then handed over to Indian Meteorological Department, which would declare the final resultDaily Current Affairs Question & Answer Free Mock Test Preparation Tips