SSC SI Recruitment 2018
SSC SI Recruitment 2018: This is Good news for those candidates who are searching Police Jobs for SI, ASI and CAPFs Post. The Staff Selection Commission department has invited to the candidate for Computer Based Examination for 1330 recruitment of Sub inspector in Delhi police, Central Armed police force (CAPF) and Assistant sub Inspector in CISF. The Candidate can apply for SSC SI Recruitment 2018 Application Form until 13th April 2018 through online mode. The candidate can check the complete details form here such as Name of Organization, Name of Post, Number of Vacancies, Delhi Police Sub Inspector Exam Date 2018, Important Date of Application, a method of applying for an Application Form, Job location, official website link.
SSC SI Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commission has been released the SI ASI Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill up the 1330 Vacant posts.
SSC SI Important Dates
- Application Starts: 3rd March 2018
- Last Date of Submission:13th Apr 2018
SI ASI Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 20-25 Years
- Qualification:Graduation/ PG
SSC SI Vacancy: How To Apply
Sub Inspector Application Fee
- General (UR): 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Ex-Ser:Nil
SSC Sub Inspector Vacancy Details
- Sub Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police: 97
- Sub Inspector (female) in Delhi Police: 53
- Sub Inspector(GD) in CAPFs: 1073
- Es-serviceman: 107
- Total: 1330
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
SSC CPO SI Vacancy 2018
SSC Department has released an advertisement for 1330, SI, ASI, CAPFs Vacancies Notification through SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 on 3rd March 2018. The SSC Department is going to be conducting SSC SI, ASI, CAPFs Exam from 4th June to 10th june 2018.
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
|CISF||Male||Vacancies will be intimated later.|
|ASI (Exe)||Male||Vacancies will be intimated later|
Delhi Police Sub Inspector Vacancy NoticeCheck Here
SSC SI ASI Notification 2018
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||1330|
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector|
|Starting Date of Online Application||3rd March 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||13th April 2018|
|Exam Date||4th June to 10th June 2018|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
SSC Delhi Police SI Apply Online 2018
the eligible candidates are invited to complete the SSC SI Vacancy 2018 Online Application on or before the Last Date which is 2nd April 2018. after complete the application process, candidates must need to pay the application fee. here we have shared the how to apply online steps for SSC Sub Inspector Bharti 2018.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates–Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Women Category Candidates–No Fee
एसएससी सब इंस्पेक्टर भर्ती 2018
यह उन उम्मीदवारों के लिए अच्छी खबर है जो एसआई, एएसआई और सीएपीएफ पोस्ट के लिए पुलिस जॉब्स खोज रहे हैं। कर्मचारी चयन आयोग विभाग ने दिल्ली पुलिस, केंद्रीय सशस्त्र पुलिस बल (सीएपीएफ) और सीआईएसएफ में सहायक उप निरीक्षक की उपनिरीक्षक की 1330 भर्ती के लिए कम्प्यूटर आधारित परीक्षा के लिए उम्मीदवार को आमंत्रित किया है। उम्मीदवार एसएससी एसआई भर्ती 2018 आवेदन फार्म के लिए 2 अप्रैल 2018 तक ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Hurry Up !! Prepare with SSC SI Mock Test...Click Here
SSC Eligibility Criteria- SI, ASI, CAPFs
- The Candidate must complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or its equivalent education level for all posts.
- Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests.
- The candidate’s minimum age 20 Years maximum age should be 25 Years as on 1st August 2018.
- More Information about Age Relaxation for reserving Category Candidate, They can see the official Notification PDF.
Salary Pay Scale
- Basic Payment of Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs Post: – Rs.35400-112400/- per month
- Basic Payment of Sub Inspector (Executive) Post: – Rs.35400-112400/- per month
- Basic Payment of Assistant Sub-Inspector Post: – Rs.29200-92300/- per month
SSC SI Physical Standard
|Category of Candidates||Height (in CMS)||Chest (in CMS)|
|For male candidates only GENERAL||170||80||85|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|For Female candidates only GENERAL||157||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe||154||–||–|
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET)
|100 Meters Race||in 16 Seconds|| in 18 Seconds|
|Race||6.5 Kms in 6.5 Minutes||800 Meters Race in 4 Minutes|
|Long Jump||3.65 meters in 3 chances||2.7 meters (9 feet) in 3 chances|
|High Jump||1.2 meters in 3 chances||0.9 meters (3 feet) in 3 chances|
|Shot put (16 Lbs):||4.5 meters in 3 chance||–|
SSC SI Exam GK & General Awareness QuestionsClick Here
SSC SI Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->CAPF.
- Candidates should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online „one time Registration Form‟/ „Application Form‟.
- In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them.
- On submission of the Registration Form, Registration ID and password will be provided.
- After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his/ her latest colour photograph and signature.
- After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
- Candidate should thoroughly check all the entries filled in the online application form, before final submission.
- In case of any discrepancy, relevant entry may be corrected/ edited. After final submission of online application, no change in any particular shall be allowed.
- After filling online application, the candidates are required to make fee payment.
- On successful fee payment, your application will be complete. You may take printout of this application for your own record
SSC Selection Process
The Selection Process will be based on following the stage of SSC department:-
- Written Test (Paper-I)
- Physical Endurance Test/ Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination (Paper-II)
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
The SSC Department has announced an SSC SI Recruitment 2018. Those candidates can check information about upcoming recruitment through our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about SSC SI, ASI, CAPFs Jobs that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback. Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer