TS SET Notification 2020: Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS-SET) notification has soon released officially for Lecturer/ Assistant Professor (Teaching Jobs) in Degree College University Grants Commission Regulations. In order to carry out the selection criteria, the host Osmania University will invite the applications from the eligible candidates to register for TS SET Application Form 2020. For further essential details regarding TS State Eligibility Test 2020 check the information provided in below sections.
TS SET 2020- Notification, Online Application, Exam Date, Syllabus
- TS SET 2020- Notification, Online Application, Exam Date, Syllabus
- TS SET Notification 2020
- TS SET Exam Date 2020
- TS SET 2020 Important Dates
- Telangana SET Online Application Form 2020
- तेलंगाना सेट अधिसूचना 2020
- TS SET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Fee Structure
- Mode of Payment
- TS SET Application Form 2020
- TS SET Exam Syllabus 2020
- TS SET Exam Pattern 2020
- TS SET 2020 Selection Criteria
TS SET Notification 2020
(तेलंगाना सेट अधिसूचना): Candidates who were waiting for the TS SET Exam 2020, in order to fill this gap, application process for the same is under process. The applications will be only accepted via the official website, thus to submit the application forms within the stipulated time, must adhere to the norms and terms as mentioned in the Telangana SET 2020 Notification. Other essential details such are eligibility conditions, duration to apply for the recruitment, application fee, selection criteria as well as other essential information like Telangana SET Online Application norms and guidelines are mentioned in below sections.
TS SET Exam Study Material Click Here
TS SET Exam Date 2020
As per the official notification, the examination of Telangana State Eligibility Test would be organized in July. Candidates who have applied for examination, they will call for the same as per Telangana SET Exam Date 2020, further information about the examination center are specified in the detailed advertisement.
TS SET 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||March 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||April 2020|
|With late fee of Rs 1500/- + Registration Fee||April 2020|
|With late fee of Rs 2000/-+ Registration Fee||May 2020|
|With late fee of Rs 3000/-+ Registration Fee||May 2020|
|TS SET Exam Date||July 2020|
Telangana SET Online Application Form 2020
Candidates who are eligible for the Telangana SET Assistant Professor examination, they can apply for the same before the deadline. The registration for the SET exam will be accepted via online mode only. For further information regarding TS SET Notification 2020 refer to the below sections.
Telangana State Eligibility Test Preparation Tips Click Here
तेलंगाना सेट अधिसूचना 2020
तेलंगाना राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा (टीएस-एसईटी) अधिसूचना को डिग्री कॉलेज विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग के विनियम में व्याख्याता / सहायक प्रोफेसर (टीचिंग जॉब्स) के लिए आधिकारिक तौर पर जारी किया गया है। चयन मानदंडों को पूरा करने के लिए मेजबान ओस्मानिया विश्वविद्यालय टीएस एसईटी आवेदन पत्र 2020 के लिए पंजीकरण करने के लिए योग्य उम्मीदवारों से आवेदन आमंत्रित करेगा। एक बार पंजीकरण प्रणाली के तहत आवेदन पत्र मार्च से अप्रैल 2020 तक एकत्र किए जाएंगे। आगे टीएस राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा 2020 के बारे में आवश्यक विवरण निम्न अनुभागों में दी गई जानकारी देखें
TS SET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates will be termed eligible for the TS SET exam if they satisfy the below eligibility conditions. However to get complete details over the same reference to the official notification.
- Candidates who have completed or are pursuing the final year of PG degree in related subjects are eligible to appear TS-SET.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree or Equivalent examination from universities/ Institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for SET.
- However Backward Classes/ Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Challenged category candidates, in order to be eligible for the same, these candidates must possess 50% marks in the PG/Equivalent examinations.
- Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed on/ before 19th September 1991 shall be eligible and their marks would be relaxed up to 5%.
For TS SET examination there is no upper age limit.
The fee structure for the Telangana State Eligibility Test would be as given below. On time as well as late application fee would be paid via below mentioned payment gateway.
Mode of Payment
The registration fee for online submission and late fee must be paid through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net banking).
TS SET Application Form 2020
Candidates who are eligible to apply for the TS State Eligibility Test they may follow the below guidelines. However, in case you need information over the same you may refer information bulletin.
Steps to apply online for TS SET Notification 2020
- First of all, visit the official website
- Click on “TS SET application form 2020” apply link
- Now application form will appear on the screen
- Get the user Id and password
- Next, upload the scanned photograph, Signature
- Now complete rest part of the application form
- And after checking all the filled details properly
- Submit it and take a printout of the same for further reference.
TS SET Exam Syllabus 2020
Telangana SET examination will be conducted for the below subjects. As far as TS SET Syllabus 2020 is considered, the paper-I syllabus is common for all the subjects, whereas paper-II and III syllabus varies as per the choice of subjects, which you have studied/ Opted.
|00||General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude (Paper)|
|04||Computer Science & Applications|
|09||Journalism and Mass Communication|
|24||Library and Information Science|
TS SET Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern of the Telangana Assistant Professor examination shall be as given under. Candidates who have registered for the examination, selection of them will be carried out after the examination, the format of which/ Telangana SET Exam Pattern 2020 would be as given below.
|Session||Paper||Total number of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|First||I||It is mandatory to attempt 50 questions out of 60||50*2= 100||1 ¼ Hour|
|First||II||50 questions would come and all are compulsory to attempt||50*2= 100||1 ¼ Hour|
|Second||III||75 questions all of which are compulsory||72*2= 150||2 ½ Hours|
- Paper-I: General paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude
- Paper-II Subject Paper
- Paper-III Subject Paper (in-depth questions)
TS SET 2020 Selection Criteria
In order to select the candidates, as per the UGC Commission terms and conditions, 60% of the appeared candidates would be shortlisted for further rounds. In order to be considered for eligibility for the Assistant Professor profile, the candidates are required to appear in all the three papers and secure at least 40% aggregate marks in all the three papers together.
|Category||Minimum Percentage Marks to be obtained|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST/ PWD||35%||35%||35%|
Note: In case you face any query while registration or in order to sort out any further queries regarding the TS SET 2020, you may ask us via below provided commenting section.