UCMS Recruitment 2017, 27 AR, Personal Assistant and Junior Assistant [email protected] (यूसीएमएस भर्ती 2017, 27 एआर, व्यक्तिगत सहायक और जूनियर सहायक रिक्ति) University College of Medical Sciences(UCMS) has announced the recruitment notification for the post of 27 Assistant Registrar, Personal Assistant and Junior Assistant Post. Interested and eligible candidates who are currently looking for UCMS Vacancy can now apply for UCMS Recruitment 2017(यूसीएमएस भर्ती 2017) soon on or before the last date. Job seekers looking for Diploma Jobs can also apply for the job posts. In regards to other details such as age limit, selection procedure, educational qualification etc go through the article and get complete details.
See also DPL Recruitment
UCMS Job Notification
|Name of Organization||University College of Medical Sciences|
|Name of Post||Assistant Registrar, Personal Assistant &Junior Assistant|
|No. of Post||27|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Start date to apply||31/3/2017|
|Last date to apply||27/4/2017|
यूसीएमएस जॉब अधिसूचना
यूनिवर्सिटी कॉलेज ऑफ मेडिकल साइंसेज (यूसीएमएस) ने 27 सहायक रजिस्ट्रार, पर्सनल सहायंट और जूनियर असिस्टेंट पोस्ट के पद के लिए भर्ती अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। इच्छुक और योग्य उम्मीदवार जो वर्तमान में यूसीएमएस रिक्ति की तलाश कर रहे हैं, वे अब यूसीएमएस भर्ती 2017 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं जो जल्द ही अंतिम तिथि
University College of Medical Sciences(UCMS) is one of the biggest recruitment organization of the country. It is among the fastest growing organization of India. Every year UCMS releases numerous job openings and provides a wide number of employment opportunities to candidates. Recently it has released UCMS Jobs 2017 Notification to fill 27 vacancy for the post of Assistant Registrar, Personal Assistant and Junior Assistant. Job hunters who are currently preparing for Delhi Jobs can grab this latest opportunity by applying for UCMS Non-Teaching Vacancy soon on or before 27/4/2017.
See also ICMR Vacancy
UCMS Vacancy Details
|Post name||No. of Post|
UCMS Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Registrar – Candidate must be Post Graduate with minimum 55% or its equivalent
- Personal Assistant- Candidate must possess Graduate Degree from a recognized University along with typing speed.
- Junior Assistant- Candidate must be senior secondary pass from a recognized board along with Diploma certificate of minimum 6 months.
- Assistant Registrar- Maximum age limit of candidate is 35 years
- Personal Assistant- Maximum age limit of candidate is 30 years
- Junior Assistant- Maximum age limit of candidate is 27 years
Candidates applying for UCMS Vacancy 2017 will be selected on the basis of following rounds-
- Written Test
- Assistant Registrar- Rs 15600-39100 along with a Grade Payment of Rs 5400
- Personal Assistant- Rs 9300-34800 along with a Grade Payment of Rs 4200
- Junior Assistant- Rs 5200-20200 along with Grade Payment of Rs 1900
UCMS Online Application Form
See also DRDO recruitment
Candidates applying for UCMS Non-Teaching Post must go through the below-mentioned procedure to apply for desired post.
- Log onto the official website www.ucms.ac.in
- Go to career page
- Download UCMS Recruitment 2017 Notification and Application form
- Read all the instructions given in Advertisement carefully
- Fill all the required details in the application form in prescribed format
- Now send the hard copy of Application form along with attested copies of relevant documents to the below mentioned postal address.
University College of Medical Sciences & G.T.B. Hospital,
Online apply Link Click Here
University College of Medical Sciences(UCMS) has released notification for recruitment of Assistant Registrar, Personal Assistant and Junior Assistant jobs. . Therefore to receive more updates on UCMS Jobs 2017 keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com and we will provide you precise details of Upcoming UCMS Delhi vacancy, latest 12th pass jobs, various government jobs and a lot more. In regards to any query or review we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will revert you in a short while.Daily Current Affairs Question & Answer Free Mock Test Preparation Tips