UKSSSC Recruitment 2018
UKSSSC Recruitment 2018: Good news for all Uttarakhand candidates who have completed their 12th/graduation and they are waiting for the Government Job. The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) will be released a notification for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018. UKSSSC recruitment notification is going to be conducted to fill various Department post. There are total Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies in Uttarakhand State. So all candidates who are eligible and want to apply for UKSSSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Application Form then go on the official website and apply online. Candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria before going to apply for recruitment. The application form should complete on or before the last date. For more details, candidates go to below section and get all information about the UKSSSC Vacancy.
Uttarakhand Police Bharti Apply Online Click Here
UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
UKSSSC Dehradun will be issued notification for the Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 post of Group C Vacancies for Junior Assistant, Computer Operator, Lab Assistant, Assistant writer, Dental Hygienist, Enforcement Officer, Excise officer. The Eligible candidate can Apply Online UKSSSC Computer operator Vacancy 2018 through the official website or the easy link provided below within the given date. The other details regarding application fee, age limit, qualification are mentioned below.
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Computer Operator, Lab Assistant & Various Posts|
|Number of Posts||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Official Web Portal||www.sssc.uk.gov.in|
Uttarakhand PSC Latest Recruitment Notification Click here
UKSSSC Eligibility Criteria
For the various Posts, all interested candidate check their eligibility according to the posts then apply for the application task. Here, we are giving all details related to the eligibility. So candidates check it…
- The applying candidate should possess the Intermediate or equivalent degree from a recognized university with required typing skills. For more information related to qualification of different posts refer to the Notification link for more details given below.
- For the UKSSSC Recruitment, Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 42 years of as on 01/01/2017. The Age Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government rules and for other refer to official notification.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen category Candidates: 150/-
Salary Pay Scale
- The candidates who got selected for this Uttarakhand SSSC Group C Post will get salary as per Government Norms. So candidates must visit official notification of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- Candidates are required go to the official link of UKSSSC.
- Now candidates choose an option of Exams/ Recruitments and click on it.
- Click on the UKSSSC Recruitment Notification and read the notification carefully.
- Now go to the Apply Online Link.
- Click on Apply online Option to registration.
- Fill registration and get application ID and Password.
- Now applicant pays the online application fee and complete registration.
- Submit this application form before the last date of it.
- Take a print out of filled application form for future uses.
UKSSSC Selection Process
The candidate’s selection will be based on the two rounds:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (Interview)
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission will be released job vacancy for various posts. Therefore to get the latest job alert on UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 along with UKSSSC Upcoming Job Notification, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. In case of any query please put your valuable comment in the commenting box below and we will get in touch with you shortly