UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2022, Apply for Geoscientist @ upsc.gov.in: (यूपीएससी भर्ती 2022, भू वैज्ञानिक और भूविज्ञानी पदों के लिए आवेदन) Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the various vacancies for Geoscientist and Geologist posts. Good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Union Public Service Commission Department. UPSC is hiring employees for Geoscientist and Geologist Posts of Central Government. The Department has decided the last date of the Application Form is 16th April 2022 (Expected) until 18:00. Here, we are providing details of the Exam, selection process, application fee, eligibility criteria, exam date and the process of the Application Form.
See Also: ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment
UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2022 Job Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Geoscientist and Geologist|
|Released Date of Application||March 2022|
|Last Date of Application||April 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
|Duration of Examination||3 days|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government|
Union Public Service Commission Carrer
The Union Public Service Commission was found on the 5th March 1919 of the Government of India which is working to the need for setting up some permanent office charged with the regulation of service matters. UPSC Department is working under the Central government of India. The Candidates who are part of UPSC Service is receiving high payment and service by Central Government of India. Union Public Service Commission conducts various exams such as exam for Civil Services, IFS, NDA, CDS, and SCRA etc. It is a big opportunity for the candidates who want to career in the UPSC Service Posts.
UPSC Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Job 2022
UPSC is going to filling various vacancies for Geoscientist and Geologist and will be completed recruitment exam in June 2022. The Applicants who want to apply for Geoscientist and Geologist Posts read all information and criteria through this post. On our website, we are sharing UPSC Recruitment 2022 all information related to applying for Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Application Fee, Educational Qualification and Selection Process etc.
|Sr. No.||Department||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Posts in the Geological Survey of India
Ministry of Mines
|2.||Posts in the Central Ground Water Board
Ministry of Water Resources
See Also: Chennai Metro Water Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2022
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Geologist, Group A||Master’s degree in Geological Science/ Geology/Applied Geology/Geo-Exploration /Mineral Exploration/Engineering Geology/ Marine Geology/ Earth Science and Resource Management/Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies/Petroleum Geosciences/Petroleum Exploration /Geochemistry/Geological Technology/Geophysical Technology from a recognized University or Institute.|
|2.||Geophysicist, Group A||M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics/M.Sc. (Geophysics)/Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics)/M.Sc (Applied Geophysics)/ M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics)/M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a recognized University or Institute.|
|3.||Chemists Group A||M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University or Institute.|
|4.||Junior Hydro Geologists
(Scientist B), Group A
|Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology/ Master’s degree in Hydrogeology
From a recognized University or Institute.
The Applicants must have been born not before and not later given age limit in below.
- For Geologist and Geophysicist and Chemist (Group ‘A’)-
The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years on as 1st January 2022. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of India Rules.
- For Junior Hydro Geologists (Scientist B, Group A)-
The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years on as 1st January 2022. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of India Rules.
- General category candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
- No fee for the woman, SC, ST, and PH category candidates.
- Either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
UPSC Selection Process
The Candidates who are applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. UPSC issue of Admission Certificate has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for the Interview/Personality Test.
How to apply UPSC 2022 Geologist Recruitment?
The candidates who are applying for the application form before the date in April 2022. There are providing information to filling the application form for UPSC Recruitment 2022 below.
- First candidates go to the official website of UPSC i.e. upsconline.nic.in
- Go to Recruitment Button and many options are open.
- Before applying for the application form, candidates read the notification.
- Search “Online Recruitment Application” and click on this.
- A new window will be opened and First Applicant will be doing registration process.
- The Applicants who are already registered, they go to ‘Apply Now’ button.
- The new window will be open and fill the registration Id, password and confirm random image.
- The application form will be open and fill all details in the correct manner.
- Deposit the money by net banking and submit the form.
- Candidates must take a print out of the application form after submission for future uses.
For more updates on UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2022, the candidate keeps visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. We will provide you upcoming notification of UPSC Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Jobs. If you have any queries about recruitment you can comment in the commenting section below.