11th November 2017 Current Affairs in English
1. The Council Slashes GST Taxes on 178 Items
- The change in the taxation scheme has been reduced over the items of daily needs and consumption.
- The Goods and Service Tax (GST) has been reduced from 28% to 18% on eatables such as chocolates, detergents, marbles and cosmetics (while the luxury goods are out of it).
- The slab of GST moves down to 5% in restaurants.
2. India & China Looks Forward To Improving Its Ties Over In ASEAN Summit.
- It not fixed yet by the PM Narendra Modi is expected to meet Chinese Premier Li Keqiang in the summit.
- The ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) will be held in Manila.
- The Prime Minister will be on a 3-day trip where he is also expected to meet the US president Donald Trump.
3. India And Canada To Discuss The Bilateral Trade
- An FTA, Canada-India Free Trade Management proposal has been presented to support the comprehensive economic partnership agreement.
- The main interest of India is to ease the movement of the skilled workers to move Canada for short terms work.
- The agenda is to remove the high tariff rates.
4. UNESCO Appoints Its Second Women Head
- Audrey Azoulay is selected from the nominations of the director general of the UNESCO.
- She is the former culture minister of France.
5. NADA won’t be allowed to test Indian Cricketers
- As per the NADA’s petition it had ordered BCCI to test the Indian cricketers.
- The BCCI has written a letter to WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) with good enough arguments for not allowing NADA.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|