11th November 2017 Current Affairs in English
1. The Council Slashes GST Taxes on 178 Items
- The change in the taxation scheme has been reduced over the items of daily needs and consumption.
- The Goods and Service Tax (GST) has been reduced from 28% to 18% on eatables such as chocolates, detergents, marbles and cosmetics (while the luxury goods are out of it).
- The slab of GST moves down to 5% in restaurants.
2. India & China Looks Forward To Improving Its Ties Over In ASEAN Summit.
- It not fixed yet by the PM Narendra Modi is expected to meet Chinese Premier Li Keqiang in the summit.
- The ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) will be held in Manila.
- The Prime Minister will be on a 3-day trip where he is also expected to meet the US president Donald Trump.
3. India And Canada To Discuss The Bilateral Trade
- An FTA, Canada-India Free Trade Management proposal has been presented to support the comprehensive economic partnership agreement.
- The main interest of India is to ease the movement of the skilled workers to move Canada for short terms work.
- The agenda is to remove the high tariff rates.
4. UNESCO Appoints Its Second Women Head
- Audrey Azoulay is selected from the nominations of the director general of the UNESCO.
- She is the former culture minister of France.
5. NADA won’t be allowed to test Indian Cricketers
- As per the NADA’s petition it had ordered BCCI to test the Indian cricketers.
- The BCCI has written a letter to WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) with good enough arguments for not allowing NADA.
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer
Check out complete details of upcoming recruitments without too much searching through our free subscription We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|