17th November 2017 Current Affairs in English
1. India’s rating lifted by Moody’s
- The Moody is the rating agency situated in the New York.
- By the agency rating for Indian government has been raised from Baa2 to Baa3. Also, the outlook has been changed from positive to ‘stable’.
2. Da Vinci Masterpiece sold for $450 million
- The famous and renowned painter Leonardo Da Vinci’s Painting of the Jesus Christ has been auctioned and sold for $450.3 million.
- The selling price in the auction has set new records.
- The painting ‘Salvator Mundi’ is a contemporary art of post war.
3. Sampriti 2017: India Bangladesh holds joint exercise
- The joint training exercise “Sampriti 2017” in Mizoram to strengthen the cooperation between the armies.
- The exercise was started on November 6 which later on progressed to various tactical exercises.
4. Indian origin woman gets top UK policing post
- Mille Banerjee has been appointed as the secretary for policing by the British secretary Amber Rudd.
- Earlier to this, she was a chairperson of British Transport Police Authority for seven years.
5. National Shooting Championship: Shagun bagged the crown
- Shagun Chowdhary won the women’s trap event at the 61st National Shooting Championship.
6. China Open Super Series Premier: Sindhu in Quarters
- PV Sindhu managed to sail in the quarterfinals after defeating China’s Hua Yue.
- HS Pranoy and Saina Nehwal faced the defeat before reaching any recognizable level.
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|