17th November 2017 Current Affairs in English
1. India’s rating lifted by Moody’s
- The Moody is the rating agency situated in the New York.
- By the agency rating for Indian government has been raised from Baa2 to Baa3. Also, the outlook has been changed from positive to ‘stable’.
2. Da Vinci Masterpiece sold for $450 million
- The famous and renowned painter Leonardo Da Vinci’s Painting of the Jesus Christ has been auctioned and sold for $450.3 million.
- The selling price in the auction has set new records.
- The painting ‘Salvator Mundi’ is a contemporary art of post war.
3. Sampriti 2017: India Bangladesh holds joint exercise
- The joint training exercise “Sampriti 2017” in Mizoram to strengthen the cooperation between the armies.
- The exercise was started on November 6 which later on progressed to various tactical exercises.
4. Indian origin woman gets top UK policing post
- Mille Banerjee has been appointed as the secretary for policing by the British secretary Amber Rudd.
- Earlier to this, she was a chairperson of British Transport Police Authority for seven years.
5. National Shooting Championship: Shagun bagged the crown
- Shagun Chowdhary won the women’s trap event at the 61st National Shooting Championship.
6. China Open Super Series Premier: Sindhu in Quarters
- PV Sindhu managed to sail in the quarterfinals after defeating China’s Hua Yue.
- HS Pranoy and Saina Nehwal faced the defeat before reaching any recognizable level.
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer
Check out complete details of upcoming recruitments without too much searching through our free subscription We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|