27th October Current Affairs | Today’s GK News
1. Finally, the Bill passed for increase in reservations
- The Rajasthan High Court has finally accepted the bill and the reservation has risen to 26% only in the state.
- The reservation given to the OBC at National level is 27%.
2. Virat Kohli rated highest brand value athlete by Forbes
- He has been listed on number 7 by the international magazine Forbes.
- He also beat the football start Lionel Messi in the list.
- He is currently Captain of Indian Cricket team.
3. Japan holds hands of India to take actions against China’s expansion.
- The Prime Minister of Japan is Shinzo Abe
- Both the PMs met recently during a Japan-India Annual Summit in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- The actions will be taken against the ‘Belt and Road’ plan of China.
4. Madame Tussauds museum Inaugurated in Delhi
- The plan was executed as 1/3rd of the original museum’s visitors were Indians.
- There are on total 50 famous personalities whose waxed figures have been installed.
- The museum will open for visitors from 1st December
5. Arrest Warrant Released against Nawaz Shariff
- Nawaz Shariff was formed Pakistan’s Prime Minister
- He has been found involved in 2 corruption cases of Panama paper leakage.
6. India is all set to provide help to Rohingya Refugees
- India is continuously involved in high levels talks with the Myanmar and Bangladesh.
- The Rohungiya refugee’s native home is in Myanmar.
- S Jaishankar is the Foreign Secretary of India.