7th November 2017 Current Affairs in English
1. India-Bangladesh to Restore the Railway Links
- 12 major railway links will be restored by ministries of both the countries.
- The railway links were not used between both the countries since the partition of the country.
2. India to Contribute $100million in UN Development Fund
- The announced was made by Anjani Kumar in a multi-year contribution at UN Pledging Conference for Development Activities.
- Anjani Kumar is the Counselor in India’s UN Mission
3. Now the there is effective currency cash flow in India
- The revelation has been done by the Ministry Of Finance after the one year ceremony of Demonetization.
- AS per data, now there is 83% of effective cash flow currency in India.
4. Medal hauls for India in Commonwealth Shooting Championships
- On total 20 medals have been won by the Indian players.
- The player Satyendra Singh and Sanjeev Rajput won the Gold and Silver in the 50m rifle shooting event.
- The events taking place in the Gold Coast, Australia has finally ended.
5. Olympic medalists head towards semifinals in the Badminton Nationals
- PV Sindhu and Saina Nehwal headed to semi-finals in the women singles.
- In the men, Kidambi Srikanth also managed to get a place in Quarterfinals.
6. Virat Kohli Supports Campaign for Social Cause
- The campaign urged the school students to stay away from the drugs.
- Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan also participated in the inauguration of the initiative taken by Kerala Police.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|