AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017: The AIIMS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has made AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment announcement through a notification. According to the notification, the candidates from medical field are called to apply for total 927 vacant posts. The vacancies are for the Staff Nurse in Grade I and Grade II. The interested candidates can send their applications through online process. The last date for submitting applications is 25th December 2017. Check out all other major details such as eligibility, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Online Application dates, and selection process in the complete article.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
The AIIMS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has made AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment announcement through a notification
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Important Dates
Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria
AIIMS Bhubaneswar: How To Apply
Staff Nurse Application Fee
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Vacancy Details
|Other Details|| Download Advertisement |
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017
AIIMS is among the prestigious organizations in the field of medical science. Through this AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Vacancy Notification, a large number of candidates are given the opportunity to become an employee of the organization. The selection of the candidates will be on a direct recruitment basis under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). Those who have similar eligibility as described in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Notification should not wait for too long or miss this chance.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification
The announcement made by the department is very large in number. Hence to ensure that maximum numbers of candidates get selected we have presented the vacancy details in a tabular form. Kindly refer to the given table:
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Vacancy Name||Staff Nurse|
|Total Vacant Posts||927|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Vacancy Online
The interested and eligible candidates can secure their selection only with a tough preparation. The process is likely to start soon after the completion of registration process. Hence the candidates are advised to apply soon and begin their preparation. All the candidates are quickly reminded that they will have to follow a process of submitting AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Application Form. Refer to the table for the quick review:
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Application Details|
|Application Submission Start Date||2nd November 2017|
|Application Submission End Date||25th December 2017|
|Application Fees||INR 1000/- Only|
SC/ST/PWD/Women are exempted from it.
एम्स भुवनेश्वर स्टाफ नर्स भर्ती 2017
एम्स के भुवनेश्वर ने सभी के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है। अधिसूचना के अनुसार ग्रेड I और ग्रेड II में स्टाफ नर्स की रिक्ति होती है। कुल 9 27 रिक्त पद हैं, जिसके लिए सीधी चयन प्रक्रिया होगी। उम्मीदवारों को अपने आवेदन 25 दिसंबर, 2017 से पहले जमा करवाएंगे। हमारे द्वारा दिए गए सीधा लिंक के जरिए अपना आवेदन जमा कर सकते हैं।
See Also: NWR Railway Vacancy
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification for Grade I and Grade II
- The candidate should have done B.Sc. Nursing (4-year course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University.
- The candidate must possess B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University.
- The applicants should be registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council.
Desirable qualification for Grade II
The candidate should have done Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council.
Experience for Grade I
- The applicants should have experience of three years of experience as Staff Nurse Grade-II after B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) in a minimum 200 bedded Hospital/Healthcare Institute.
Experience for Grade II
- The candidate must possess two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the education.
- The minimum age limit of Grade I applicant should be 21years and maximum 35years.
- The minimum age limit for Grade II applicant should be 21years and maximum 30years.
- There is age relaxation up to 15 years for reserved categories.
- The selection candidates under both the grades will be given a monthly salary of 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600/- per month.
- The applicants can process their application fee only after submitting Rs 1000/-. The SC/ST, PWD, and Women of all categories are exempted from the fees.
See Also: Indian Army Technical Recruitment
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Application Form Staff Nurse- How to Apply
The candidates can follow these given steps to submit their applications online:
- Open the website aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Open the recruitment section.
- Click on the link for Apply Online from the right corner.
- Choose the position you have applied for.
- Enter the details as per asked in the online application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Recheck the application details and click on submit.
- Submit the fee through online medium.
- Application submission is successful.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Selection Process
The candidates will be selected directly on the basis of their performance in the written test. The candidates are advised to start their preparation from now on so that they can qualify the exam. The selected candidates will have to serve a probation period of 2 years. The AIIMS Bhubaneswar Group B Exam Date will be notified once the registration is over. To get latest updates of the government jobs state wise kindly bookmark the page job.chekrs.com.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|