RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India will soon announce the RBI Bank Vacancy for the candidates who want to apply for the same. The vacancy will be for various posts. Selection for these posts will be through the online test and after that, there will be a Language Proficiency Test. The candidates can apply for the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Application Form through the official website. The interested candidates can apply on or before the last date.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021- Apply Online
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021- Apply Online
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- How To Apply
- Application Fee
- Vacancy Details
- RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2021
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Eligibility Criteria for RBI Office Attendant Applications 2021
- RBI Office Attendant Online Application 2021
- RBI Selection Process:
Reserve Bank of India will soon publish this RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Notification for those candidates who were waiting for RBI to release this notification. If you want to get more details like eligibility, selection process, application dates etc all are updated with the below article.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for various posts of “Office a” in various offices of the Bank through the RBI Assistant Vacancy.
How To Apply
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website || Help No: 079- 23266521
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2021
(आरबीआई ऑफिस अटेंडेंट भर्ती ): The Reserve Bank of India will be released the Government Recruitment Notification to fill up the various office attendant vacant seats. The candidates can check the Category & City Wise vacancy details. Here we have shared the Reserve Bank of Indian Officer Attendant Notification 2021 which will be contained the complete details such as Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to Apply Online, Application Fee, Examination Centers etc.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Notification
The candidates who want to apply for the vacancy of Office Attendant can apply for the same and can prepare themselves for the online exam. We are here through the table mentioned the important dates and information for the ease of candidates. The candidates should have a look at this
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|No of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Name of the Post||Office Attendant|
|Online application form submission||Update Soon|
|Online application form submission last day||Update Soon|
|Payment of fees||Update Soon|
|Online Exam||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Office Attendant Applications 2021
The candidates who want to appear in the exam organized by the RBI have to fulfill/meet certain eligibility criteria. These criteria include various parameters which are defined below:
Education Qualification (as on 01/11/2021)
- Candidate should have passed 10th class from the concerned State /UT coming under the regional jurisdiction.
- The candidate should be proficient in the local language.
Age as on (01/11/2021)
- Age should be between 02/11/1994 to 01/11/2021 (both days including). It means the age should be between 18-25 years.
- Relaxation in age for the reserved categories will be based on the RBI Rules or Norms.
Salary Pay Scale:
The Salary/Pay Scale for the Post of Office Attendant is:
- Basic Pay: 10940/- – 380(4) – 12460-440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700 (20 years) + other allowances. At present initial Gross Salary is 22,339/-
The application fee is:
- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXs. (intimation Charges)
- 450/- for OBC/General candidate ( Test fee + intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
RBI Office Attendant Online Application 2021
The candidates who want to apply for the Office attendant position have to register themselves on the official website. The online registration will be started very soon. We are here giving a few steps to register the candidates:
- Candidates can register themselves only through online mode so they have to visit the official website
- Click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant”
- Then click on “Click here for new Registration”
- Then on that page enter the name, email id and contact details
- After that, the registration number and the password will be generated by the system
- An email will be sent to the registered mail id of the candidate
- The candidates have to upload the needed details and the fee for registration
- Then check all the filled details and finally submit the form.
RBI Selection Process:
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Subject Name||Questions No.||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
You can get the complete information of RBI Officer Attendant Recruitment 2021 from here and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment that you can write comments on the commenting box and take a review or feedback.