Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
(भारतीय तटरक्षक भर्ती 2017, नविक (जनरल ड्यूटी) रिक्तियों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें) Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is a multi-mission union which offers the young and eligible candidates of our country a challenging career in the sea. Currently, Indian Coast Guard has released Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Notification (भारतीय तटरक्षक भर्ती 2017 अधिसूचना) for Navik (General Duty) job posts. Therefore if you possess a leadership quality and you are ready to face the challenges in the sea, you can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Application Form. The application process will be closed on 22nd March 2017. Our portal will provide the complete details about each vacancy as per your qualifications. Thus all the job seekers who are going to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017 can get the latest details here which are given below.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy 2017 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence|
|Number of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Name of the Post||Navik (General Duty)|
|Job Category||Central government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Commencement of Online Application||10th March 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||22nd March 2017|
|Download Admit Card||2nd April to 11th April 2017|
|Official Web Portal||www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Various job openings are announced by the Ministry of Defence for numerous posts in the department of Indian Coast Guard. From time to time Indian Coast Guard recruits candidates from the different field of specialization. Ministry of Defence invites young and eligible candidates for various Indian Coast Guard Job 2017 vacancies. All the job openings are released as per different qualifications such as 10TH, 12TH, UG, PG Degree holders. Through our website, you can get the Latest information of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 such as Number of posts, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit etc.
[quote_center]Newest Defence Recruitment[/quote_center]
Indian Coast Guard Eligibility Criteria
Indian Coast Guard is going to recruits the fresher candidates for the Navik (General Duty) Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with Indian coast Guard organization then can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Application Form via online mode. Before applying, firstly candidates must check their eligibility for the required field.
Candidates should have 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Candidate’s Minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 22 years as on between 1st August 1995 to 31st July 1999 (Both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Salary Pay Scale
- Pay & Allowances: Staring Basic Pay Scale is Rs. 21700/-
- Promotion: Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/-
See Also: CIPET Recruitment Notification
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process
The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of April 2017. The Selection procedure is as follows:
- Short-listing criteria
- written examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination (Preliminary).
- Final Enrolment Medical Examination
Physical Fitness Test will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sports rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of,
- 6 Km runs to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
You Can Check Here Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Notification PDF…
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
|Height||Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.|
|Chest||Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.|
|Visual Standard||/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye) (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)|
भारतीय तट रक्षक विभाग में कई पदों के लिए रक्षा मंत्रालय द्वारा विभिन्न नौकरी के उद्घाटन की घोषणा की गई है। समय-समय पर भारतीय तटरक्षक विशेषज्ञता के विभिन्न क्षेत्र से उम्मीदवारों को भर्ती करते हैं। रक्षा मंत्रालय, विभिन्न भारतीय तटरक्षक नौकरी 2017 रिक्तियों के लिए युवा और पात्र उम्मीदवारों को आमंत्रित करता है। सभी नौकरी के उद्घाटन विभिन्न योग्यता जैसे कि 10, 12, यूजी, पीजी डिग्री धारकों के अनुसार जारी किए जाते हैं। हमारी वेबसाइट के माध्यम से, आप भारतीय तट रक्षक भर्ती 2017 की नवीनतम जानकारी जैसे पदों की संख्या, शिक्षा योग्यता, वेतनमान, आयु सीमा आदि प्राप्त कर सकते हैं और विभिन्न पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
How to Fill Indian Coast guard Application Form
- Candidates are to logon to joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on “opportunities “button.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 02/2017 Batch.
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in prescribe format.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference
Indian Coastguard announced recruitment notification to recruit Navik (General Duty) jobs. To receive more updates on Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. We will provide you the upcoming Indian Coast Guard Notification. In the case of any query or review, your valuable comments are most welcome in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.