Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2018
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2018: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is a multi-mission union which offers the young and eligible candidates of our country a challenging career in the sea. Currently, Indian Coast Guard has released Indian Coast Guard Notification 2018 Pdf for Navik (General Duty) 10+2 ENTRY-02/2018 BATCH posts. Therefore if you possess a leadership quality and you are ready to face the challenges in the sea, you can apply for the ICG Navik General Duty Vacancy 2018 Application Form. The application process will be closed on 23rd October 2017.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2018
Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Home Affairs has announced the Recruitment notice for the NAVIK (GENERAL DUTY) 10+2 ENTRY – 02/2018 BATCH through the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018.
ICG Navik GD Vacancy Dates
ICG Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Navik GD Recruitment: How To Apply
ICG GD Application Fee
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Vacancy Details|
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website || Help No: 91-120-2414395|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
(भारतीय तटरक्षक नविक भर्ती) Various Government Job openings are announced by the Ministry of Defence for numerous posts in the department of Indian Coast Guard. From time to time Indian Coast Guard recruits candidates from the different field of specialization. Ministry of Defence invites young and eligible candidates for various Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy 2018. All the job openings are released as per different qualifications such as 10TH, 12TH, UG, PG Degree holders. Through our website, you can get the Latest information of ICG Navik Domestic Branch Recruitment such as Number of posts, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit etc.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Notification- Domestic Branch
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence|
|Number of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Name of the Post||Navik (Domestic Branch)|
|Job Category||Central government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Commencement of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Closing Date of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Official Web Portal||www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
ICG Navik Eligibility Criteria
Indian Coast Guard is going to recruits the fresher candidates for the Navik ((DOMESTIC BRANCH)- 01/2018 BATCH Posts through. So, those candidates who are willing to work with Indian Coast Guard organization and are Searching Defence Jobs then can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Application Form via online mode. Before applying, firstly candidates must check their eligibility for the required field.
Candidates should have 10th passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Candidate’s Minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 22 years as on between 1st April 1996 to 31st March 2000 (Both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Salary Pay Scale
- Pay & Allowances: Staring Basic Pay Scale is Rs. 21700/-
- Promotion: Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/-
Physical Fitness Test will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sports rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of,
- 1.6 Km runs to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
|Height||Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.|
|Chest||Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.|
|Visual Standard||/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye) (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)|
Join Indian Coast Guard Apply Online
- Candidates log in to joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on “opportunities “button.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10th Entry) 01/2018 Batch.
- Select the post applied for- Navik Domestic Branch.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process
The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The Selection procedure is as follows:
- Short-listing criteria
- written examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination (Preliminary).
- Final Enrolment Medical Examination
Indian Coastguard announced recruitment notification to recruit Navik (General Duty) jobs. To receive more updates on Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2018 keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. We will provide you the upcoming Indian Coast Guard Notification. In the case of any query or review, your valuable comments are most welcome in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer