CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2017 Constable Vacancy (सीआईएसएफ ट्रेडर्स भर्ती- 378 कॉन्स्टेबल भर्ती ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें): The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Ministry of Home Affairs has announced the appointment notice for the enlistment to the post of 378 CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN). The candidates who are interested and eligible for Constable Tradesman Post they can apply for CISF Constable Recruitment Application Form via online mode on or before the 20th November 2017. This is a golden job opportunity for those candidates who are searching Defence Jobs. Now scroll down the page and can collect the complete details of CISF Bharti.
CISF Tradesman Constable Recruitment 2017
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Ministry of Home Affairs has announced the appointment notice for the enlistment to the post of 378 CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) through the CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017 .
CISF Constable Vacancy Dates
CISF Bharti Eligibility Criteria
CISF Recruitment: How To Apply
CISF Application Fee
CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website || Help No: 011-24307725|
CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2017
The Eligible candidates are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the Government Job following temporary posts of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber and Washerman through the CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017. On candidate’s appointment, they will be governed by CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force from time to time. So candidates can check the CISF Constable Vacancy Notification Details from here.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
The CISF Tradesman Application Form is to be submitted through ONLINE mode at the respective Zonal DIsG. The facility of submitting online applications & Procedure for online submission of application is also available on the website. The online applications should reach on 20th Nov 2017. Candidates are not required to submit the hard copy of the CISF Constable Online Application 2017 to any office of CISF either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents. They will be required to submit the printout of online application along with self-attested documents in support of their eligibility as and when will be called for.
|Post Name||Post Number|
CISF Vacancy Notification- Constable/ Tradesman
|Name of Department||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Tradesman)|
|Commencement of Online Application||14th October 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||20th November 2017|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
सीआईएसएफ कॉन्सटेबल भर्ती 2017
केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल (सीआईएसएफ), गृह मंत्रालय ने 378 कांस्टेबल (ट्रेडेसमेन) के पद के लिए नामांकन के लिए नियुक्ति नोटिस की घोषणा की है। उम्मीदवार जो कॉन्सटेबल ट्रेडर्स पोस्ट के लिए इच्छुक और योग्य हैं, वे 20 नवंबर 2017 को या उससे पहले ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से सीआईएसएफ कांस्टेबल भर्ती आवेदन पत्र के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। यह उन उम्मीदवारों के लिए एक सुनहरा नौकरी का अवसर है जो रक्षा नौकरियां खोज रहे हैं। अब पृष्ठ नीचे स्क्रॉल करें और सीआईएसएफ भारती का पूरा विवरण एकत्र कर सकते हैं।
CISF Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in CISF Vacancy 2017 can apply for the Constable (Tradesman) vacant seats. Before applying, candidates must read the official notification and follow each instruction about the eligibility which is given below.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
- The Age Limit between 18 to 23 years.The crucial date for determining age limit will be 01.08.2017 for the candidates including for the candidates of North East Region for all trades.
- The Age Relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be based on the CISF Norm & Rules.
CISF Physical Standard
|Category||Height (for Man Candidates)||Chest (for Man Candidates)|
|For General, SC and OBC candidates||170 Cms||Unexpanded- 80 Cms,|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5 Cms||Unexpanded- 76 Cms,|
|Relaxation:- Relaxable for candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaoni, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir.||165 Cms||Unexpanded- 78 Cms,|
CISF Constable Tradesman Application Form
- For the online application, candidates may visit the CISF Official Website.
- Click on the Link of Recruitment for Constable (tradesman) Apply Online.
- Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his recent passport size photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed instructions available on the link for submission of online application.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
The participating candidates will be deposit the application fee in the online mode through the SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted), Net Banking through any bank & Credit card/Debit Card of any bank. Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted up to 22nd November 2017 only.
- For the General / OBC Male Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST candidates applied from General Category due to non-availability of vacancy of respective trade in their state or any other reason, they also exempted for payment of fees.
CISF Recruitment Selection Process
The recruitment process for the Constable/ Tradesman Posts will be based on these rounds:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
We are going to update all the details related to CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017. If any candidates have facing problem in an application online process so send it through comment box we will give a satisfied answer of it.
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|