Assam SLET Notification 2021 (असम एसएलईटी – अधिसूचना, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, परीक्षा तिथि): North East State Level Eligibility Test Assam (NESLET) is organizing SLET Exam 2021 Assam for the post of the Lecturer. Candidates would be considered eligible for a post of the lecturer who besides fulfilling the minimum academic qualifications for it, also qualify in the comprehensive test. Eligible candidates are invited to fill the Assam SLET Online Application Form before 14th December 2020. The complete details of Assam SLET are available in the Assam SLET Notification Pdf which is given below
Latest Update: Check the Assam SLET Exam Notification 2021 Pdf From Below Link
Assam SLET 2021 Notification
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has been conducting the eligibility Test or lectureship on Humanities and Social Science subjects. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has been conducting the eligibility test for lectureship in the Science subjects. In response to this, many States opted to conduct their own test i.e. State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for lecturers. Similarly, a proposal was put forward for constituting the North East State Level Eligibility Test (NESLET) to conduct such a test for the aspirant candidates of the North Eastern Region. Interested and eligible candidates can collect complete information about SLET Assam 2021 from here.
Assam SLET Exam Notification 2021
|Name of Organization||North East State Level Eligibility Test Assam (NESLET)|
|Exam Name||Assam SLET 2021 Exam|
|Commencement of Online Application||20th October 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||14th December 2020|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Assam SLET Online Application 2021
SET Assam 2021 Online Application can be filled and submitted by the eligible candidates through the online mode. Applicants must visit the official website of SLET NE- Region and can fill the application form with correct details. If candidates will fill the incorrect details in the application form the Assam State Level Eligibility Test Application Form will be rejected by the exam authority. Candidates will have to pay the application fee according to category wise.
|OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)||Rs. 1050/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 1000/-|
असम एसएलईटी 2021
उत्तर-पूर्व राज्य स्तर पात्रता परीक्षा असम (एनईएसईएलटी) व्याख्याता के लिए पात्रता परीक्षा एसईईईटी परीक्षा 2021 असम आयोजित कर रही है। अभ्यर्थियों को व्याख्याता के पद के लिए पात्र माना जाएगा, इसके लिए न्यूनतम शैक्षिक योग्यता को पूरा करने के अलावा, वे व्यापक परीक्षा के लिए भी योग्य हैं। असम एसएलईटी का पूरा विवरण असम एसएलईटी अधिसूचना पीडीएफ में उपलब्ध है जो नीचे दिया गया है।
SLET Assam Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other condition before filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates must possess Master’s Degree or equivalent Degree with at least 55% marks (without rounding up).
- The Schedules Cast (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Disability (PWD) category candidates also must possess Master’s Degree or equivalent Degree with at least 50% marks.
The Minimum and Maximum Age Limit for the Eligible candidates will be based on the governed by the rules and regulations of recruitment of lecturer of the Universities and Colleges.
- There is no age limit.
- A candidate can avail any number of chances.
See Also: Score 90% Marks in Assam SLET
SLET Online Application Form- How to Apply
- The candidate seeking admission to the test must apply online through the official website.
- Fill all mandatory fields with correct information.
- Upload the certificates, duly attested M.A/ M.Sc./M.Com. Certificate and Mark-sheet passport sized colored photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the Application Form.
- After submitting the Form, the portal will generate a unique Application ID. The applicants are required to note down carefully the unique Application ID for all future references including Admit Card Downloaded.
- After submitting the application Form, candidates can take a print for the future uses and also download the Bank Challan Copy.
- After two days of completing the online Application form, Please deposit your Examination fee in any State Bank of India Branch.
SLET Exam Date 2021 Assam
|Commencement of Online Application||20/10/2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||14/12/2020|
|Download Admit Card||10 to 15 days before the Test Date|
|Announcement of Result||Updated Soon|
Click Here: Assam SLET Notification Pdf
Assam SLET Selection Process
The SLET Assam Selection Process will have to undergo three different papers. The candidates will be required to qualify each paper separately as the minimum qualifying marks for each are different.
Assam SLET Application Form 2021 is now available online at the official website of State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region). The candidates must be eligible to apply for the examination. To receive more updates on Assam SLET, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. In case of any query or review place about the Assam SLET 2021 Exam, your valuable comment in the commenting section below and our team will revert you in a short while.