Assam SLET Notification 2019
Assam SLET Notification 2019 (असम एसएलईटी – अधिसूचना, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, परीक्षा तिथि): North East State Level Eligibility Test Assam (NESLET) is organizing SLET Exam 2019 Assam for the post of the Lecturer. Candidates would be considered eligible for a post of the lecturer who besides fulfilling the minimum academic qualifications for it, also qualify in the comprehensive test. Eligible candidates are invited to fill the Assam SLET Online Application Form from before 31st December 2018. The complete details of Assam SLET are available in the Assam SLET Notification Pdf which is given below.
Latest Update: Check the Assam SLET Exam Answer Key Pdf From Here: Click Here
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has been conducting the eligibility Test or lectureship on Humanities and Social Science subjects. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has been conducting the eligibility test for lectureship in the Science subjects. In response to this, many States opted to conduct their own test i.e. State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for lecturers. Similarly, a proposal was put forward for constituting the North East State Level Eligibility Test (NESLET) to conduct such a test for the aspirant candidates of the North Eastern Region. Interested and eligible candidates can collect the complete information about SLET Assam 2019 from here.
Assam SLET Exam Notification
|Name of Organization||North East State Level Eligibility Test Assam (NESLET)|
|Exam Name||Assam SLET 2019 Exam|
|Commencement of Online Application||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Online Application||Updated Soon|
State level Eligibility Test Online Application
SET Assam 2019 Online Application can be filled and submitted by the eligible candidates through the online mode. Applicants must visit the official website of SLET NE- Region and can fill the application form with correct details. If candidates will fill the incorrect details in the application form the Assam State Level Eligibility Test Application Form will be rejected by the exam authority. Candidates will have to pay the application fee according to category wise.
|OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 600/-|
असम एसएलईटी 2019
उत्तर-पूर्व राज्य स्तर पात्रता परीक्षा असम (एनईएसईएलटी) व्याख्याता के लिए पात्रता परीक्षा एसईईईटी परीक्षा 201 9 असम आयोजित कर रही है। अभ्यर्थियों को व्याख्याता के पद के लिए पात्र माना जाएगा, इसके लिए न्यूनतम शैक्षिक योग्यता को पूरा करने के अलावा, वे व्यापक परीक्षा के लिए भी योग्य हैं। योग्य उम्मीदवारों को 12 नवंबर से 31 दिसंबर 2018 तक असम एसएलएटी ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र भरने के लिए आमंत्रित किया जाता है। असम एसएलईटी का पूरा विवरण असम एसएलईटी अधिसूचना पीडीएफ में उपलब्ध है जो नीचे दिया गया है।
SLET Assam Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other condition before filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates must possess Master Degree or equivalent Degree with at least 55% marks (without rounding up).
- The Schedules Cast (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Disability (PWD) category candidates also must possess Master Degree or equivalent Degree with at least 50% marks.
The minimum and Maximum Age Limit for the Eligible candidates will be based on the governed by the rules and regulations of recruitment of lecturer of the Universities and Colleges.
- There is no age limit.
- A candidate can avail any number of chances.
See Also: Score 90% Marks in Assam SLET
SLET Online Application Form- How to Apply
- The candidate seeking admission to the test must apply online through official website.
- Fill the all mandatory fields with correct information.
- Upload the certificates, duly attested M.A/ M.Sc./M.Com. Certificate and Mark-sheet passport sized colored photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the Application Form.
- After submitting Form, the portal will generate a unique Application ID. The applicants are required to note down carefully the unique Application ID for all future references including Admit Card Downloaded.
- After submitting the application Form, candidates can take a print for the future uses and also download the Bank Challan Copy.
- After two days of completing the online Application form, Please deposit your Examination fee in any State Bank of India Branch.
SLET Exam Date 2019 Assam
|Commencement of Online Application||12th November 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application||31st December 2018|
|Exam Date||03rd March 2019|
|Download Admit Card||10 to 15 days before the Test Date|
|Announcement of Result||Updated Soon|
Click Here: Assam SLET Notification Pdf
Assam SLET Selection Process
The SLET Assam Selection Process will have to undergo three different papers. The candidates will be required to qualify each paper separately as the minimum qualifying marks for each are different.
Assam SLET Application Form 2019 will be available online at official website of State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region). The candidates must be eligible to apply for the examination. To receive more updates on Assam SLET, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. In case of any query or review place about Assam SLET 2019 Exam, your valuable comment in the commenting section below and our team will revert you in a short while.