CBSE UGC NET 2018
CBSE UGC NET 2018 (सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट आवेदन पत्र नवंबर – पंजीकरण, पात्रता, तिथियां उपलब्ध) The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to Holds the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Assistant Professor Posts. Aadhar Card is compulsory to apply for the NET Exam Application Form which will be released 6th March 2018 in the online mode only. Candidates should be paid the application fee after complete the CBSE UGC Online Registration Process. Huge numbers of candidates are ready to participate in the CBSE UGC NET Exam which will be held on 8th July 2018. Check the CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria, Application & Exam Dates and more details from here.
CBSE UGC NET 2018
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to release the notification for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship, so eligible candidates can apply at cbsenet.nic.in.
CBSE UGC Important Dates
CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
CBSE UGC NET: How To Apply
UGC NET Application Fee
CBSE UGC NET Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Advertisement-1 || Advertisement-2|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form
Candidates are invited who want to participate in the UGC NET Exam can apply for the CBSE NET Online process which will be started from 6th March and will be finished on 5th April 2018. Applicants must complete their application process between these dates. The CBSE will conduct CBSE UGC NET 2018 July Exam for the 84 subjects at the selected 90 NET Examination cities across India. Candidates must complete the CBSE UGC NET Application Form July step by step which is given the below section. The application process will complete in four stages:
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Deposit the Application Fee
- Confirm all Details before submission.
UGC NET 2018 Online Registration Form
- First candidates visit the official website of CBSE UGC & must complete their registration Process.
- Candidates use their Registration ID and Password and Login with their account.
- Fill the application form with all required information such as post & Subject Selection, Exam Center Selection, personal, Educational Details etc.
- Upload the Scanned image of Photograph & Signature in desired dimensions. (for Image: greater than 4kb and less than 40kb and for Signature: greater than 1 kb and less than 30kb)
- The candidates must pay the application fee.
- Before submitting the application form, candidates must check their all filled details.
- If they will satisfy all filled details then click on Submit button.
- Candidates can save or take a print out of application form for the future reference.
सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट आवेदन पत्र 2018
केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड (सीबीएसई) जूनियर रिसर्च फैलोशिप (जेआरएफ) और सहायक प्रोफेसर डाक के लिए यूनिवर्सिटी ग्रांट्स कमीशन (यूजीसी) की तरफ से राष्ट्रीय पात्रता परीक्षा (एनईटी) आयोजित करने जा रहा है। नेट परीक्षा आवेदन पत्र के लिए आवेदन पत्र अनिवार्य है जो 6 मार्च 2018 को ऑनलाइन मोड में जारी किया जाएगा। उम्मीदवारों को सीबीएसई यूजीसी ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया पूरी होने के बाद आवेदन शुल्क का भुगतान करना चाहिए। उम्मीदवारों की बड़ी संख्या में सीबीएससी यूजीसी नेट परीक्षा में भाग लेने के लिए तैयार हैं जो 8 जुलाई 2018 को आयोजित किए जाएंगे। यहां से सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट पात्रता मानदंड, आवेदन और परीक्षा तिथियां और अधिक विवरण देखें।
UGC NET Application Fee
The application fee is different for each category. Candidates who will submit the application form should be remitted application fee in two ways either through e Challan by depositing the amount in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, ICICI, HDFC and Canara Bank or through Debit/ Credit Card.
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 250/-|
CBSE UGC Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the application form, Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Lecturer Posts from here.
- Should be complete the Post Graduation or Master Degree from a valid University/ Colleges recognized by UGC with the 55% academic Marks.
- The qualifying examination must be passed in subjects like Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- Candidates should not be more than 28- 30 years for the JRF.
- No upper age limit for the Assistant Lecturer posts.
- The age concession for the reserved category candidates will depend on the UGC Riles.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Date
|Notification Details||1st February 2018|
|Online Application Begins On||6th March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application||5th April 2018|
|Application Fee||6th April 2018|
|NET Examination||8th July 2018|
|Announcement of Result||Check Here|
If you will face any difficulty while online registration of CBSE UGC NET 2018, put your valuable comments in the comment section, our chekrs team will reply you shortly. To know more about CBSE NET Exam Syllabus, Previous Papers, Notification etc. stay connected with our official page www.jobs.chekrs.com.