Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Post Ofice Vacancy (बिहार पोस्ट ऑफिस भर्ती- 1471 ग्रामीण डाक सेवक (जीडीएस) रिक्ति): There is good news for all the candidates who are looking for a Government Job. A new recruitment notification has been released from the Bihar Post Office Circle. The Gramin Dak Sevak Bihar Vacancy notification has called for an invitation to the candidates for the posts of ‘Gramin Dak Sevak’. The vacancies are valid across various postal codes of Bihar state i.e districts and towns. The vacancy requires a minimum compulsory education level to be eligible for the posts. Interested candidates are instructed to apply before the due date. More details regarding the Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 such as detailed notification, how to apply, GDS Selection Procedure and eligibility criteria can be checked in the article below.
Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
The GDS Recruitment Bihar has invited applications on a large scale in all the headquarter post offices of the circle. On a total 1471 vacant posts have been disclosed by the department for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. The interested and eligible candidates will have to apply before the last date through the online mediums. The recruitment of the selected candidates for the Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2017 will be on the basis of location favorability of the applicants.
Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification
As per the circle of Post Offices, the candidates are informed that there is a golden opportunity given to all for joining the government services through Bihar Post Office Vacancy Notification. The candidates with education up to matric can send their applications for GDS Bihar Recruitment. Well, for now, the candidates are informed firstly to check the details such as important application dates, eligibility criteria, etc for avoiding any inconvenience in the application.
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Post Office|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
See Also: केन्द्रीय विद्यालय भर्ती अधिसूचना
Bihar Post Office Vacancy Apply Online- GDS
The candidates who are interested in the Bihar GDS Vacancy will firstly require registering themselves for the selection. For registrations candidates will have to send their Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form through online mode in the prescribed format. The receiving of applications has already begun. Below are some of the important details every candidate needs to follow. The steps to apply have been given in the article below.
|Application Start Date||20th September 2017|
|Application End Date||19th October 2017|
|Application Fee||100/- (For male candidates)|
बिहार पोस्ट ऑफिस भर्ती 2017
बिहार प्रांत के सभी उम्मीदवारों को सूचित किया जाता है कि बिहार डाकघर द्वारा उम्मीदवारों को सरकारी नौकरियों का एक अच्छा मौका प्रदान किया गया है। नवीनतम जारी भर्ती अधिसूचना के अनुसार 1471 रिक्तियों में ग्राम डाक सेवक के पदों के लिए खुले हैं। पात्र होने के लिए न्यूनतम मैट्रिक शिक्षा आवश्यक है I उम्मीदवारों को किसी भी देरी से बचने के लिए जितनी जल्दी हो सके ऑनलाइन माध्यमों के माध्यम से अपने आवेदन भेजना चाहिए। आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 19 अक्टूबर, 2017 है।
Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have passed 10th class from recognized boards.
- The candidates who passed the exam on the first attempt will be given priority.
- Possess computer knowledge.
- Hold at least 60days computer training certificate from the recognized institute.
However, the candidates who have studied computer as a subject in their 10th or up to 12th class won’t require this certification.
- The minimum age limit of the applicants should be 18years and maximum 40years.
- The applicants from OBC category will have relaxation of 3years and SC/ST and 10 years for the PH candidates in maximum age limit.
- The applicants (Only male candidates of OC/OBC) will have to submit the sum of amount RS 100/- to any of the Head Post Office of the AP circle.
- Candidates will require submitting their registration number from the online application while fee deposition.
Bihar Post Office Application Form- How to Apply
The candidates are strictly informed that there will be only one application submission allowed per person. Any invalid details or more than one registration will lead to application rejection. From the steps mentioned below-interested candidates can submit their applications.
- Open the website- gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline.
- Click on the link for ‘Registration’
- Enter the valid details such as applicant name, mobile number, DOB, community, the circle of education and year of passing.
- Click on ‘Submit Details’.
- Save the provided registration number.
- Go back to the homepage.
- Enter the registration number and choose the circle.
- Click on next.
- Fill the application form and upload the pictures of required documents.
- Take the printout of the submitted application.
Click Here: Bihar GDS Vacancy Notification Pdf
Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Procedure
The interested candidates of the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Bihar will have been selected on the basis of the merit system. Only the marks obtained in the 10th class will be considered. No other higher study certificates will be given priority. The candidates are informed that the merit list will be generated by an automated system.
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|