How To Prepare for BSNL JAO Exam 2017 (बीएसएनएल जूनियर खाता अधिकारी परीक्षा तैयारी युक्तियाँ, पुस्तकें, सामग्री): The BSNL, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has recently released a notification for all the candidates regarding the availability of the Junior Account Officer in their department across the India. The interested and eligible candidates will have to go through the written exam. hence to make sure your efforts pay back we have conceptualized some Preparation Tips for BSNL JAO.
BSNL JAO Preparation Tips
Through the information given below in the article, the candidates will be able to form a strategy for their exam preparation. Kindly read the BSNL JAO Exam Preparation Tips mentioned below in the article.
1. Take help from Pattern
Though, the exam pattern of the BSNL JAO is not very difficult but very critical for assuring good performance.
|BSNL JAO Written Exam Pattern|
|Paper||Subject||Marks / Questions||Time|
|Paper I||General English||100/100||3 hours|
|Paper II||Financial Management/ Tax and Commercial Laws/ Cost Accounting||150/300||3 hours|
As you all can see the Paper II will comprise of more marks, the level of the questions is going to be quite tough. Therefore the applicants would require getting involved in the practice of chasing the time limits. Also, as the exam will be online, so it will be important for the students to make sure that they get the tips and tricks on the go for faster performance in the exam.
2. Prepare for Subjective and Objective
The exam pattern of the BSNL JAO will consist of Paper I and Paper II.
- The Paper I will consist of the General Awareness and General English.
- The Paper II will be for detailed subjects related to the finance, accounting, tax, commercial laws and their management.
The subjective exam will comprise of 1/3rd marks of the total exam. Hence the candidates will require proficiency in it in order to score well in the exam. Well, this isn’t it, if you want to know How to Crack BSNL JAO exam, then attempting full Paper I with max. right answers will help you secure the highest position.
3. Get Over the Major Topics
While preparing for the JAO exam it is very important for the candidates to understand the syllabus. This makes it easy for all the candidates to have a clear idea of the major topics of whose knowledge is must for the exams. The applicants of this post are informed not to ignore the syllabus as it is the BSNL JAO Preparation Material they have been looking for.
Candidates can have a look at the table below for getting details of important topics-
|English||General Awareness / Aptitude|
|Basic Grammar||Reasoning and Quantitative Technique|
|Advance Accounting||Auditing||Financial Management||Financial Statements||Bare Acts|
|Company Accounts, final Accounts||Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing||Key activities of Financial Management||Basic concepts underlying accounting||Payment of Bonus Act|
|Cash and fund flow statements||Techniques of auditing physical verification, examination of documents||Organization of Finance Functions||Balance Sheet||Sales Tax Act|
|Company Accounts introduction||Various types of Audit||Goals of Financial Management||Financial ratios||Partnership Act|
|Shares & debentures||Planning and audit, audit programs, working papers, audit process||Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit||Applications of financial analysis||Contract Act|
|Techniques of auditing physical verification, examination of documents and vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review||Break-even analysis and leverages||Payment of Gratuity Act|
|Profit and Loss Accounts||Consumer Protection Act|
Some general tips for improving the subject learning-
- Take help of the news short lines or the news mobile applications. They are the best Study Material for BSNL JAO.
- To improve your command over English reading is the best exercise. All the applicants are advised to read newspapers such as Hindu for improving their English as well as GK.
- Those who want BSNL JAO Study Plan for covering their basics will be to refer the refreshers of finance and accounting of school level.
- Some good books for helping you on How to Prepare for BSNL JAO Exam are the paperback editions of RK and GK Publishers.
- IBPS RRB Exam Preparation Strategy
- Interview Tips for Freshers
- How To Crack Government Exam
- CTET Preparation Tips & Plans