Preparation Tips for SBI PO 2024 (एसबीआई पीओ परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी टिप्स): The SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment brings an opportunity for every person each year who aims to become a banker with the family of oldest banking chain. The toughest and hardest SBI PO Preparation Tips can be witnessed when the countdown begins from 60 days. Every year the number of candidates appearing for the exam increases but only a few are selected. This tough competition has raised the bar of the recruitment process. Hence the only thing which makes them stand apart is adopting the best preparation strategy for SBI PO Recruitment.
Preparation Tips for SBI PO Recruitment 2024
Know the Selection Pattern
- The Preliminary or Prelims exams consist of English, Quantitative, and Reasoning ability which comprises of 100 total marks.
- The Main exam is of 200 marks which comprise Reasoning, Data interpretation, General and banking awareness & English knowledge.
- The candidates qualifying in both phases are then selected for the group discussion which is followed by an interview.
Ease your pressure with an SBI PO Study Plan which we have prepared for you. For covering the SBI PO Syllabus well in a systematic method, follow these steps.
|Start with topics||English||Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude|
|1||Spotting Errors||Coding & Decoding||Number Series|
|2||Reading Comprehension||Syllogism||Miscellaneous ( percentage, profit, time, etc)|
|3||Rearranging Sentences||Solving Puzzles||Data Interpretation|
|4||Cloze test||Practice all||Simplification and Approximation|
Once when you are clear with all the basic fundamentals related to these topics and their solving abilities, start the new topics while practicing old ones.
|Seq. to start topics||English||Reasoning||Quantitative|
|1||Fill the blanks with correct options||Relations||Equations|
|2||Jumbles||Alphanumeric series||Miscellaneous (Other remaining topics)|
|3||Grammar basics||Direction Sense||Order and Ranking|
|4||Thorough Practice||Thorough Practice||Thorough Practice|
- Following the topics stepwise will help you a lot to learn and cover them in a systematic manner.
- Practice will not only help get shorter ways to solve problems but you will also be able to solve in less time.
- The attempt at least 1-2 full length i.e. tests papers including all subjects.
- Keep the aim of solving maximum questions without guessing.
See Also: IBPS PO Exam Study Plan
Best Strategy to Crack SBI PO Jobs
- Aim to start your studies with a proper plan and stick to it. Plan your strategies according to the pattern and syllabus of the exam.
- Learning can’t be judged unless tests are conducted. Go through the best SBI PO Study Material and try to give as much as possible mock tests on a regular basis as soon as you finish with the topic.
- Keep basics on the go. You should keep the formulas in an organized form so that they are easily accessible and quick to learn.
- Practicing from the previous year’s question papers will help you the most. As it is likely that few questions are repeated.
- Be free to discussions. It is the easiest way to learn new things. Putting up your perspectives is helpful in a great run throughout your selection process.
State Bank of India (SBI) conducts its PO Recruitment exam every year and receives a large number of applications for the same. Hence aspirants must adopt the best methods of How To Crack SBI PO Exam and accordingly prepare for the exam well.