Preparation Tips For IBPS PO Exam| How To Crack | Strategy, Tricks
Preparation Tips For IBPS PO Exam
Preparation Tips For IBPS PO Exam (आईबीपीएस पीओ परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी टिप्स): The Institute of Banking Personnel is the main exam which all aspirants willing to pursue a career in the banking must appear for. The exam enables its qualified candidates to work in the public sectors banks except for SBI. Therefore must adopt the best Preparation Tips For IBPS PO Exam to qualify the exam with great ease. By focusing on the important topics and going through the key points of How To Crack IBPS PO one can easily qualify the exam.
See Also: Latest Bank Jobs Notification
Preparation tips for IBPS PO
IBPS conducts its PO Exam Every year and accordingly a large number of aspirants apply for it thus making the competition quite tough. Hence candidates must plan a proper IBPS PO Preparation Strategy and accordingly prepare for the exam well.
Selection Process Of IBPS PO
The selection process of IBPS for the posts of Probationary Officers has three stages for the selection-
- Preliminary exam
- Main Exam
The IBPS PO Exam Pattern includes-
Whereas the Main exam includes 2 more subjects of General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. The exam contains 200 for the same number of questions. And the time limit is extended for 2hours.
See Also: IBPS Previous Year Question Papers Pdf
How to Prepare For IBPS PO Exam
Next, to exam pattern, it is a question for all that when and how to start the preparations. Well, like all other exams it also includes a set of strategy and some focused efforts for maximum output.
Here we have mentioned some tips and IBPS PO Study Plan for your best preparations.
1. Start With a Plan
- It is the very first step in any of the preparations. Going through Syllabus Of IBPS PO precisely can help you devise a plan on what and how you should start studying.
- As for the Pre exams, there is a time limit of 60 minutes only to attempt 100 questions, one needs to follow a strict time management. Do your practice with the same time limit.
- The syllabus for pre exams is not very vast. Hence the candidates can prepare subject wise. The reasoning and English subjects can be prepared in less time.
- The IBPS PO Study Material can opt from anyone unless it has the quality of solving questions set.
- Practice gives you best results. Hence take tests as much as possible.
Here we are presenting you format on basis of previous question papers along with s few IBPS PO Preparation Tips which will help in qualifying the exam easily.
2. Preparation for English
- As the format suggests, paragraph completion and sentence rearrangement may take time.
- Reading will improve your thinking and the ability to answer as well.
- Start practicing from basic 8th class English questions.
- Avoid Hindi translations for understanding grammar.
See Also: IBPS Exam Syllabus Pdf
3. Preparation for Quantitative AptitudeMath is the core subject of this test.
- The solving ability requires tough practice.
- Learn the basics from primary class NCERT books.
- Remember, most of the answers are given on approximations.
4. Preparation for Reasoning ability
- The number of questions may vary for selective answer type.
- The only method to learn such questions is through practice and more practice.
IBPS PO Exam is one of the most important exams which offers a high demand career in banking sector. Therefore adopting the best Tricks To Crack IBPS PO Exam, applicants can qualify the exam easily.