SBI PO Syllabus 2022: State Bank of India is looking for Eligible Candidates to be recruited for the profile of Probationary Officer Vacancy 2022. Interested and Eligible candidates, who want to see themselves as a Banker in their upcoming future, are welcomed for online registration. In order to crack the examination, SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2022 will be the first step so that you can sail your boat easily. Apart from exam syllabus, the next thing you should consider the exam pattern. so that accordingly you can make your own strategy to crack such a reputed exam. Links to download SBI Bank PO Syllabus 2022 PDF are shared below.
SBI PO Syllabus 2022
|Recruiting Bank||State Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||Available on the Notification|
|Job Profile||Probationary Officer|
|Date of Registration & Modification of Application Form||Notified Soon|
|Date of Submission of Application Fee||Updated Shortly|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Exam Pattern for SBI PO Bharti 2022
The exam pattern of SBI has been changed and there is a big difference between this year SBI PO Preliminary Exam Pattern and previous year pattern. This year prelims examination time limit has been divided into 20-20-20 minutes duration even for English section as well. The examination will be organized into three phases which are given as follows –
- Phase -1 – Preliminary Examination
- Phase -2 – Mains Examination (Objective + Descriptive Type)
- Finally – Phase -3 – Group Discussion + Personal Interview
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Let us describe the exam pattern of Prelims Exam in a Nutshell –
- The exam will consist of maximum of 100 questions.
- Total time given will be 1 hour.
- Each subject will be given sectional timing of 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, the subject will automatically change whether you have finished or not.
- You will not be given choice to choose the subject preference.
- Serial of subjects will remain the same for every candidate.
- No break/interval will be given after completion of one subject’s test.
- All questions will be of Multiple Choice Type.
- Negative Marking will be applicable as per the rules.
SBI PO Apply Online [button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”_blank” link=”https://jobs.chekrs.com/sbi-po-recruitment/”]Click Here[/button]
SBI PO Prelims Syllabus in Hindi PDF
Topic wise syllabus in detailed form is shown below by the table. For better preparation, you can also practice by Online Test Series or Mock Test Paper. Previous year papers and other Sample Papers will definitely trigger your practice and give it a direction. SBI Probationary Officer Exam Syllabus of Prelims will be the same as given here.
SBI PO Main Exam Pattern 2022
Though the topics of reasoning and English section will almost remain the same, in prelims and mains exams pattern. The level of difficulty will actually create the difference. For your better understanding here we are presenting State Bank PO Exam Pattern, let’s have a look.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||90||60|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||35||45|
Points to Remember:-
- It will be taken in the English Language only.
- Mains Exam has been split into 2 parts i.e. objective and subjective type.
- Objective Exam will contain maximum 200 marks and total time given to this section is 3 hours.
- Negative marking will be applicable as per the rules.
Preparation Tips for SBI PO Exam 2022 [button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”_blank” link=”https://jobs.chekrs.com/preparation-tips-sbi-po/”]Click Here[/button]
SBI PO Main Exam Syllabus 2022
Indeed, the syllabus of the English section, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning used to remain the same in both Preliminary and Mains Exams, But when questions on the similar topics are served, they are quite difficult than the pre-exams. Apart from Pre and main exam common subjects, other sections SBI PO Mains Syllabus, topics on Banking, Computer and Data Interpretation are elaborated with the help of tabular information.
|General Economics & Banking Awareness||
See Here SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers
Phase-3 (Group Discussion & Interview)
- After shortlisted through Phase -1 and Phase -2, you will appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- If you crack Phase -3 successfully then the final selection conducts on the basis of your performance in Phase -2 & Phase -3.
Free Mock Test Series for SBI PO Exam [button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”_blank” link=”https://chekrs.com/onlinetest”]Click Here[/button]
SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
State Bank of India releases vacancies every year for different posts and this year the opportunity is a big one. To become a Probationary Officer is a dream job for the students who want to join Banking Field. As I said it is a dream job, so you will have to work harder to grab this opportunity. SBI PO Exam Pattern has been changed this year. Applicants can prepare accordingly by following the SBI Bank PO Syllabus given above. Furthermore, content like important things to consider for prelims exam and State Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2022 is described by the Tabular Format.
Remarks: Hope the information that we have shared on SBI PO Syllabus 2022 here will help you, during your preparation. To get further such informative articles to stay tuned with us. We are shortly coming up with our next article.