SBI PO Syllabus 2018
SBI PO Syllabus 2018: State Bank of India is looking for Eligible Candidates to be recruited for the profile of Probationary Officer for 2000 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates, who want to see themselves as a Banker in their upcoming future, are welcomed for online registration. The registration site will be closed on 13th May 2018. In order to crack the examination, SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2018 will be the first step so that you can sail your Boat easily. Apart from exam syllabus, the next thing you should consider is exam pattern, so that accordingly you can make your own strategy to crack such a reputed exam. Links to download SBI Bank PO Syllabus 2018 PDF are shared below.
|Recruiting Bank||State Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||2000|
|Job Profile||Probationary Officer|
|Date of Registration and Modification of Application Form||21st April to 13th May 2018|
|Date of Submission of Application Fee||21st April to 13th May 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern of SBI has been changed and there is a big difference between this year SBI PO Preliminary Exam Pattern and previous year pattern. This year prelims examination time limit has been divided into 20-20-20 minutes duration even for English section as well. The examination will be organized into three phases which are given as follows –
- Phase -1 =Preliminary Examination
- Phase -2 = Mains Examination ( Objective + Descriptive Type)
- Phase -3 = Group Discussion + Personal Interview
SBI Probationary Officer Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Let us describe the exam pattern of Prelims Exam in a Nutshell –
- The exam will consist of maximum 100 questions.
- Total time given will be 1 hour.
- Each subject will be given sectional timing of 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, the subject will automatically change whether you have finished or not.
- You will not be given choice to choose the subject preference.
- Serial of subjects will remain same for every candidate.
- No break/interval will be given after completion of one subject’s test.
- All questions will be of Multiple Choice Type.
- Negative Marking will be applicable as per the rules.
SBI PO Apply Online Click Here
SBI PO Prelims Syllabus 2018- Hindi PDF
Topic wise syllabus in detailed form is shown below by the table. For better preparation, you can also practice by Online Test Series or Mock Test Paper. Previous year papers and other Sample Papers will definitely trigger your practice and give it a direction. SBI Probationary Officer Exam Syllabus of Prelims exams will be the same as given here.
SBI PO Main Exam Pattern 2018
Though the topics of reasoning and English section will almost remain the same, in prelims and mains exams pattern, but the level of difficulty will actually create the difference. For your better understanding here we are presenting SBI Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018, let’s have a look.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||90||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||35||45 minutes|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||35||40 minutes|
Points to Remember:-
- Mains Exam has been split into 2 parts i.e. objective and subjective type.
- Objective Exam will contain maximum 200 marks and total time given to this section is 3 hours.
- Negative marking will be applicable as per the rules.
Preparation Tips for SBI PO Exam 2018 Click Here
SBI PO Main Exam Syllabus 2018
Indeed, the syllabus of English section, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning used to remain the same in both Preliminary and Mains Exams, But when questions on the similar topics are served, they are quite difficult than the pre-exams. Apart from Pre and main exam common subjects, other sections SBI PO Main Exam Syllabus, topics on Banking, Computer and Data Interpretation are elaborated with the help of tabular information.
|General Economics & Banking Awareness|
Descriptive Type Exam
- It will be taken in the English Language only.
- You will have to write Letter and Essay on a computer.
- You will be given maximum 30 minutes.
- Maximum Marks will be 50.
- There will be no negative marking.
Phase-3 (Group Discussion & Interview)
- After shortlisted through Phase -1 and Phase -2, you will appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- If you crack Phase -3 successfully then the final selection will be done on the basis of your performance in Phase -2 and Phase -3.
Free Mock Test Series for SBI PO Exam Click Here
SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF
State Bank of India releases vacancies every year for different posts and this year the opportunity is a big one. To become a Probationary Officer is a dream job for the students who want to join Banking Field. As I said it is a dream job, so you will have to work harder to grab this opportunity. SBI PO Exam Pattern has been changed this year, and SBI Bank PO Syllabus 2018 is given above, so you will have to prepare for it accordingly. Furthermore, content like important things to consider for prelims exam and SBI Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2018 is described by the Tabular Format.
Remarks: Hope the information that we have shared on SBI PO Syllabus 2018 here will help you, during your preparation, To get further such informative articles stay tuned with us, we are shortly coming up with our next article.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|