SBI PO Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India is inviting eligible applicants of India for appointment as Probationary Officers for various vacancies. According to the SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2019, Online Application Forms are available soon on the official website of SBI. The candidates aspiring to heighten their career in “Banking Sector” are demanded to register online for Recruitment Drive before the last date. This time the examination Pattern for SBI PO Vacancy 2019 is quite different but favorable for the candidates. Read the full Article to get familiar with it.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2019 is one of the most awaited and reputed Government Recruitment for which competition standard is very high. But candidates need not worry and give your complete focus towards the preparation. For important dates about SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2019 and information like selection process, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale etc., check the table provided below.
|Recruiting Bank||State Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Job Profile||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Date of Registration and Modification of Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Date of Submission of Application Fee||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Downloading Admit Cards of Prelims||Released Soon|
|Dates of Prelims Exam||Updated Soon|
|Prelims Exam Result||Released Soon|
|Download Admit Card for Mains Exam||Updated Soon|
|Date of Main Exam||Released Soon|
|Result Declaration of Mains||Updated Soon|
|Call Letter for Interview||Released Soon|
|Date of Group Exercise & Interview||Updated Soon|
|Declaration of Final Result||Released Soon|
|Mode of All Examinations||Online || Click Here|
SBI PO New Exam Syllabus for Pre & Mains Click Here
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2019 Apply Online
Online Application Forms for SBI PO Exam 2019 is available on the official website. Aspirants, who are intending to apply, are strictly advised to read the advertisement and eligibility criteria very carefully before SBI Probationary Officer Application Form 2019 registration. The examination will be conducted in three phases namely Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview.
Moreover, information on SBI Bank PO Vacancy 2019 State Wise under each category is elaborated in the below-given table.
SBI PO Online Application Fee
It is a must condition for every candidate to pay the Application Amount mentioned in the SBI PO Online Application 2019 for the successful submission of their online form. Check the table given below to know more about your Application Fee amount which you will be charged according to the category.
|Category||Total Payable Amount|
Note: – The Application Fee is a Non-Refundable Amount.
Top Most Preparation Tips for SBI PO Exam Click Here
SBI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
The Recruiting Authorities have finalized some norms to ensure the eligibility of the applicants, which are necessary to be fulfilled by every candidate. Here are given all SBI PO Eligibility 2019 conditions, candidates make sure to adhere all of them.
SBI PO Educational Qualification
- Graduate from any disciple from a recognized University/Institute.
- Those, who are in the final year/semester of their graduation, can also apply with the condition of giving proof of having passed the graduation on or before August 2019 at the time of interview.
SBI PO Exam Age Limit
- Minimum age – 21 yrs.
- Maximum Age – 30 yrs.
- Age Relaxation will be provided for the reserved categories as per the Government Laws.
- Candidates with a record of default in repayment of loans/credit card dues and/or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other external agencies is available are not eligible for appointment.
- Candidates against whom there is/are an adverse report regarding character and antecedents, moral turpitudes are not eligible to apply for the post.
SBI Bank PO Salary 2019
- The Starting Basic Pay will be 27620/- with four advance increments.
- However as per experience, the salary gets increased, Plus other allowances and perks are admissible with joining.
Daily GK Current Affairs for SBI PO Exams Click Here
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Here are given some steps to help you register online. In case of any confusion, you can take the help of e-mitra shop.
Steps to apply online for SBI PO Registration Form 2019
- Firstly, candidates are required to have a valid e-mail id.
- Then, visit the official site of SBI.
- Next, open the appropriate application form available in the “Current Openings”.
- Now, fill the basic details carefully and check the details as well.
- On successful submission of basic details, you will be allocated registration number and Password.
- Next, You should note down the registration id and password.
- Now, attach the scanned photograph and signature file.
- After that, fill the next parts of the application form
- Then you have to pay the application fee.
- For that, you will have to use online banking services only.
- After a successful transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated.
- You should take a printout of each of them for future use.
SBI PO Selection Process 2019
As you all know getting a job in SBI Bank is as difficult as it sounds. However, turn this imagination into reality the basis goes with many filtration rounds. Complete details are here from Prelims to Personal Interview Journey.
SBI PO Exam Selection Process of the candidates will be based on the three-phase
- Preliminary exam (Phase- 1)
- Mains Examination (Phase-2)
- Group Exercise & Interview (Phase-3)
SBI PO Selection Process in a Nutshell
- The candidates, who are shortlisted from Prelims exam, will have to appear for the Mains Exam.
- The candidates shortlisted after the Mains Examination will be subsequently called for Group Discussion & Interview.
- Mains Exam will be consist of two papers i.e. Objective Type and Subjective Type.
- Marks of Prelims Exam will not be added to prepare the Final Merit List.
- Only the marks obtained in Phase-2 and Phase-3 will be added to prepare the final merit list.
Free SBI PO Prelims & Mains Exam Online Test Series Click Here
SBI PO Pattern and Syllabus 2019
The Exam Pattern of State Bank of India for Probationary Officer Profile has been changed this year. So, it becomes important for the applicants to know about it. We are describing the SBI PO Prelims Pattern 2019 with the help of the tables, shown below
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- The test will be taken separately for each subject for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, the test of next subject will get started automatically and you will have to complete it within 20 minutes.
- No break will be given after the completion of the test of one subject.
SBI PO Main Exam Pattern 2019
Unlike the Pre exam this year SBI has not kept any suspense for Mains Examination. But as you all know the Bank comes with full of surprises at the time of evaluation. Thus be careful and begin your preparation right from the beginning, so that you can handle the question paper very well.
|Mains Examination (Objective Type)|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||90||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||35||45 minutes|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||35||40 minutes|
- The descriptive test will be taken in the English Language only, which will be a combination of (Letter Writing & Essay) of 50 marks for 30 minutes.
- It will be taken online.
- Negative Marking will be applicable in both Pre and Main Examination.
SBI PO Books 2019
- Some candidates prefer books over online study as it is easy to carry books everywhere and also it is not easy to stare at the screen continuously for a long time. That is why, when it comes to preparing hard for an exam, this kind of people look out for books.
- Secondly, it becomes very important that they choose the right kind of stuff to study. We suggest them to do research about books. They can ask their friends, teachers or they can refer to Google.
SBI PO Previous Year Papers Pdf
Practicing Previous Year Papers helps in building your confidence. It is not that you find the same questions in the exam, but the pattern of questions and their difficulty level almost remains the same. SBI PO Previous Year Questions Papers makes you habitual about the same kind of questions which are asked in previous years which is very beneficiary for the preparation.
SBI PO Test Series 2019
- As the method of examination is online, it will be advantageous to practice with Online Test Series. Nowadays, time management has become the most important part of any Competitive Examination and Online Test Series will help you achieve the goal.
- When you practice with SBI PO Online Test Series, it feels like a real exam and hence you learn how to manage time. You also learn about your weak and strong points. Here, we are providing some Mock Test Papers to boost your preparation.
RPF Constable Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
SBI PO Exam Preparation Tips
Almost all the students are Exam phobic, so it is a well-known fact that exam preparation time is the most unwanted one of a student’s life. But to build a well-settled career, you will always have to face such obstacles. And to achieve it, you only need to keep your mind calm, composed and focused towards your goal. We will be happy to help you with the same motive. Here are given some SBI Bank PO Exam Preparation Tips about preparing efficiently for your exam.
- Go through your Exam Pattern at very first
- Study the Exam Syllabus deeply.
- Make your Own Strategy and Study Your Plan accordingly.
- Learn about your Strong and Weak Topics.
- Give your attention to all the Subjects but more towards the strong subject. one.
- Prepare Notes.
- Take proper Sleep and Healthy Food.
- Take some Extra rest on Sunday.
- Don’t get Nervous or Panic.
- Think Positive.
SBI PO Exam Current Affairs
Current Affairs is one of the most marks losing Sections, as it is quite difficult to learn every day’s events happening in India and World. But it is not impossible, as there are many solutions to this problem. There are many Online and Offline sources which provide us with information about daily happenings. A very common one of them is a newspaper. Some other examples to prepare for SBI PO Current Affairs are online video, online applications etc. are also very helpful.
As we have already described the SBI PO 2019 Exam Pattern, so as we have mentioned about the current affairs section. Let us revise it again –
- Current Affairs Section will be absent in the Prelims Exam.
- But it will be a part of General Awareness section in the Mains Exam.
SBI PO Exam Admit Card 2019
- Admit Cards are must to get an entry in the examination hall. First of all, candidates will require Prelims Admit Card which will be available on the Official Website.
- Candidates can download their SBI PO Admit Card 2019 from there but you will require your registration id and password to download it. SBI PO Prelims Admit Card will be available on the official page of SBI.
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
SBI PO Cut Off Marks 2019
Cut off marks of previous year paper always help the candidates to get a rough idea about the present year paper. Let me explain, for example, if the SBI PO Prelims Previous Cut Off for general category was 60 then a general category student always tries to get more than 60 marks as every year cut off increases with the competition. In this way, he knows the threshold that is required to crack the exam and this theory always works.
- Cut off Marks of the Prelims Exam will be available on the official website.
- Candidates who have disqualifies the Prelims Exam will get their online scorecard as soon as the result get announced.
- The qualified Candidates will also get their scorecard, but within 7 days after the result announcement.
- The same procedure will be followed up in the Mains Exam.
In order to make familiar with the actual cut off criteria of SBI Probationary Exam, we are presenting the cut off marks criteria with the help of tables.
SBI PO Prelims Cut OFF Marks 2018
|Category||Overall Cut off Marks|
SBI PO Mains Previous Year Cut Off (Combined)
|Cut Off (Objective +Descriptive)||93.10||86.42||77.13||75.01||75.03||88.91||75.16|
SBI PO Answer Key 2019 PDF
In order to analyze the candidates where they went wrong and why they have missed a chance to be in a queue of Probationary Officer. The recruitment panel reveals proper exam key of pre and mains exam on its official portal. Usually, the panel tries to publish the SBI PO Answer key 2019 Pdf a couple of days after the exam.
SBI PO Exam Results 2019
The result of State Bank of India Exam for Probationary Officer is declared within 30 days after the Examination. The SBI PO Pre-Exam Result 2019 will be out on the official website. To know about other important dates about the Mains Exam, Read the full article as it is mentioned in the above section. Further, we will keep you updated about any changes in the Exam Schedule.
Note: Hope you have liked the information that we have tried to explain here through this article, in order to get in touch with such well informative articles, stay tuned with us. All the aspirants who want to remain updated with the latest details of SBI PO Recruitment 2019 must keep visiting our site. Therefore candidates must stay tuned to our website, get precise details and start preparing accordingly to perform best in the examination.