SBI PO Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) provides many opportunities for young graduates as well as experienced professionals for accelerated career growth. Discover all the opportunities below to join the largest bank in the country and work in an exciting, motivating, meritocratic and truly collaborative environment. The SBI has released a recruitment notification for filling in probationary officers posts. The application process for SBI PO 2017 begins from 7th February and will continue until 6th March 2017. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in two phases preliminary and main. On our website, we will provide you with the details about various Bank Jobs 2017 and Latest SBI PO Recruitment 2017.
SBI PO Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Organization: State Bank of India
- Number of Post: 2313
- Job Location: All Over India
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Category: Application Form, Exam Date and Admit Card
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
The Tentative Schedule of events is as follow:
|2||Last Date for Online Registration||06-03-2017|
|3||Payment of Application Fee||07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017|
|4||Download Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||15-04-2017 onwards|
|5||Date of Online Examination||29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May 2017|
|7||Download Admit Card for Main Exam||25-05-2017 onwards|
|8||Date of examination||04-06-2017|
|10||Download call letter for Interview||26-06-2017|
|11||Conduct of Group Exercise & Interview||10-07-2017 onwards|
|12||Declaration of final Result||05-08-2017|
|Pre-Examination: Training for SC/ST/ Religious Minority Community Candidates|
|13||Download Admit Card for Pre- Exam Training||07-04-2017 onwards|
|14||Conduct of Pre-exam training||17-04-2017 to 22-04-2017|
Candidates who want to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 they must fulfill the essential eligibility which is given below.
- Candidates must complete their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for the interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.07.2017.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age limit should be 30 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of selection authority of SBI.
Candidates are informed that Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- For ST/SC/PWD category candidates: 100/- (Intimation charge only)
- For General and others category candidates: 600 (Application Fee including intimation charge)
Download>>SBI PO Recruitment Official Notification
How to apply for Application Form
- Candidates go on the official website of SBI Bank.
- Go to the career section and search the link “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India” and click on this link.
- Download the Advertisement in English & Hindi and read carefully all instructions.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
SBI PO Admit Card 2017
The State Bank of India will be released the Admit Card 2017 for the Probationary officer in the Month of April 2017. The SBI Recruitment exam date will be in the month of April & May 2017 (Tentative). Candidates who are going to appearing in the online examination for the PO vacant seats. Some details required when download the SBI PO Admit Card 2017.
- Registration number
- Date of Birth
For more updates on Latest SBI Recruitment 2017, keep visiting our site. You can also check the latest vacancy or current Bank Jobs here. In the case of any query, you can put your comments in the commenting section below. You can also bookmark and page and get the latest alert on army jobs.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|