CISF Constable Driver Recruitment 2018: The Central Industrial Security Force has released an Police Recruitment official notification to recruit constables/ Driver and Constables/ Driver-Cum-Operator for Fire Services Department. Candidates who are interested in applying for CISF Constable Driver Vacancy 2018 they may apply before the deadline that is 19th March 2018. Applicants will be selected on the basis of physical standards, physical test, written test and medical examination. More details such as eligibility criteria, the selection process, CISF Constable Driver Recruitment 2018 Application Form, and other valuable information are given below.
CISF Constable Driver Recruitment 2018
The Central Industrial Security Force has been released Constable Driver Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 447 vacant posts.
CISF Constable Driver Vacancy Dates
CISF Constable Driver Eligibility Criteria
CISF Recruitment: How To Apply
CISF Driver Vacancy Application Fee
CISF Constable Driver Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
CISF Constable Driver Vacancy 2018 Notification
(सीआईएसएफ फायर कॉस्टेबल भर्ती): Candidates who are eligible they are requested to apply before the deadline. As for such Government Recruitment, the late application form will not be any accepted after the last date of registration. This year the total (447) number of vacancies are to be filled through CISF Constable Driver Notification 2018 recruitment drive. For more details about CISF Constable Notification, go through the below provided tabular information.
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Total number of posts||447|
|Name of the posts||Constable/ Fire Assistant|
|Commencement of Application Form||19th February 2018|
|Last date to apply Online||19th March 2018|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
CISF Constable Driver Bharti 2018- Apply Online
Applicants who are interested in applying for CISF recruitment drive, they can fill the CISF Constable Drive Online Application Form through the official website of CISF. The Central Industrial Security Force will select candidates on the Written Examination basis. However, candidates will be selected on the basis of selection rounds. Candidates who are eligible, for this recruitment process, they are requested to go through the notification before applying. Since if a candidate fills any wrong information, then the selection authority may discard the application form of that particular candidate anytime during the selection process.
|Post Name||Post Number (Category Wise)|
Candidates can make the application payment either through SBI Challan or through e-banks (Credit/ Debit Card).
|General & OBC Candidate||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ST/ PWD||No fee|
सीआईएसएफ कॉस्टेबल ड्राइवर भर्ती 2018
केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल ने ड्राइवर कैडर विभाग के लिए कॉन्स्टेबल की भर्ती के लिए एक आधिकारिक अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है। सीआईएसएफ फायर भर्ती 2018 के लिए आवेदन करने में रुचि रखने वाले उम्मीदवार 19 मार्च 2018 की अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदकों को शारीरिक मानकों, शारीरिक परीक्षा, लिखित परीक्षा और चिकित्सा परीक्षा के आधार पर चुना जाएगा। पात्रता मानदंड जैसे सीआईएसएफ कॉन्स्टेबल भारती 2018 की चयन प्रक्रिया और अन्य महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी नीचे दी गई है।
CISF Constable Driver Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for CISF posts are given below, go through these details and after adhering to the official notification guidelines fill the application form.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle
- Light Motor Vehicle
- Motor cycle with gear
- Candidate age should be between 21 years to 27 years.
- For age relaxation criteria candidate may refer to official notification.
Salary Pay Scale
- The basic pay scale of Level-3 in pay Matrix (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) (Pre-revised Pay Band- 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
CISF Constable Physical Standard
|For General, OBC and SC candidates||167 Cms||Minimum : 80 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 80-85||Weight should be in proportion to height & age as per medical standard. However, weight will be measured at the time of Physical measurements. But the decision on fitness on account of weight will be taken at the time of medical examination.|
|For Candidates belonging to hilly areas such as ( Gharwal, Kumaon, Himacah Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Kashmir Valley and Leh & Ladak regions of J&K and North Eastern States.||160 Cms||Minimum : 78 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 78-83|
|For Tribal & Adivasis including Mizos and Nagas||160 Cms||Minimum : 76 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 76-81|
CISF Constable Driver Application Form 2018
Steps that are required while filling up CISF recruitment application form, go through these and accordingly fill the CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 application form before 19th March 2018 before 12:00 PM (applications will be accepted till 11:59 P.M)
Step-I One Time Registration:
- Log on to the official website of CISF that is https://cisfrectt.in.
- Home page will be displayed. Click on ‘Register/Login button’.
- New page will be displayed.
- If you are a new user, click on ‘Register’ tab and fill the registration details i.e. (1) Candidate’s name (2) Father’s name (3) Candidate’s date of birth (4) Candidate’sgender and the verification Text.
- Click submit to proceed further OR click on the ‘Close’ button’ to abort the registration process.
- If you are already registered, you need not register again.
- Enter ‘personal Details’, Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ as appeared.
- Enter all required field & then click on ‘submit’ button.
- On successful completion of registration process, you will receive provisional Registration ID and Password on your registered e-mail ID & mobile number to upload your photograph and signature.
- You can also upload your photograph and signature at your convenience at later date/time by logging in again using the provisional ID & password clicking ‘View/Edit Registration’ option which is displayed under New Registration.
Step-II Application Filling Procedure
- Registered candidate may log into the system and can proceed for application filling.
- Follow “Apply part” section which is mentioned at the homepage.
- Fill the essential details such as ‘Registration No.”, ‘password’ and click ‘submit’ button.
- After submitting the details, a window will be opened which will have application form. The data/details filled in by him earlier, at the time of registration process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form. The remaining empty field should be filled by the candidate. The candidates are advised to fill in the details very carefully.
- Once the candidate has filled in all the required details in the application form, he will find there are two buttons at the bottom namely ‘Submit & Close’. If the candidate uses the close button, he will exit from the application form. No data/details will be saved.
- Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should use the ‘Submit’ button which will save all the data/ details filled in by him and ‘payment’ window will appear.
- Make the payment of fee either through SBI Challan or online through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card of any bank by selecting fee Payment mode option.
- After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form and retain the same with them. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with self attested documents in support of their eligibility at the time of PST/PET.
CISF Constable Driver Selection Process
- Height Bar Test (HBT)
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Trade Test (Driving Test)
- Written Test
- Medical Examination & Screening of Testimonials
- Final Merit List
Aspirants who have applied for the CISF recruitment drive will be called for Physical standard test/ Physical efficiency test. Candidates who qualify the first rounds will be called for next rounds of selection. And those candidates who perform well in the selection rounds they are shortlisted for merit list and very shortly provisionally selected candidates will be called for medical examination. And once the entire process of recruitment winds up finally selected candidates will be called for the CISF Constable Driver Recruitment 2018.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|