CISF Physical Standard 2021: In order to recruit the right candidates, the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) along with the written test, strictly undertook the Physical norms and CISF Constable Fire Physical Standard Test. To be strict about the physical standards is obvious too since for constable and guard jobs, physical standards aspects play a major role during the Police Job span. Thus to make you familiar with the CISF Constable PET Test Details 2021 here, in this article we have compiled all the parameters which are considered at the time of the recruitment process.
CISF Constable Selection Process 2021
Candidates who apply for the recruitment are called for the first (1st) stage of the recruitment which will be either
- Written Test
- PET/ PST , Documentation & trade test.
CISF Constable Fire Study Material [button color="" size="" type="3d" target="_blank" link="https://jobs.chekrs.com/cisf-constable-syllabus/"]Click Here[/button]
CISF Constable Fire Physical Standard Test 2021
Physical standards that are to be considered while shortlisting the candidates are given below. CISF Physical Standard Test for Constable and Fireman is carried out in the sequence as given below.
- Candidates those found eligible as per the height bar test will be put through PET.
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- To ensure smooth, transparency, accuracy and minimize human error CISF Constable PET Test is conducted. Candidates who apply for the recruitment will be asked to go through the height bar test thereby candidates with lesser height will be eliminated/ rejected to participate in the further process of recruitment.
- However, those candidates who qualify the height bar test will be considered for Physical Efficiency Tests, which will be qualifying in nature.
|800 Meter Run||In 3 minutes 15 seconds||IN order to be eligible for PST to qualify this round is mandatory. If a candidate fails to qualify in any of the three events of the PET, he will be declared failed in PET and will be eliminated from further rounds of recruitment at that stage itself.|
|Long Jump||11 feet in 03 chances|
|High Jump||3 feet 6 inches in 03 chances|
Physical Standard Test (PST)
The candidates who have qualify the Height Bar Test and PET will be measured for Height, Chest, and weight by the recruitment authority. Those candidates who meet the required physical standard or CISF Physical Eligibility 2021 will be eligible to participate in the documentation and trade test. However, elimination on the basis of weight will be done at the time of medical examination.
|For General, SC and OBC Candidates||167 Cms||Minimum 80 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 CMs i.e 80-85|
For the Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas category
|160 Cms||Minimum 78 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 CMs i.e 78-83|
|Candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir subject to production of either domicile Certificate|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||160 Cms||Minimum 76 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 CMs i.e 78-83|
Note: Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from PET events. During the process of recruitment, if any candidate is not satisfied with the measurement of physical standard, he can appeal on the same day to the Supervising DIG ( i.e appellate authority) against rejection in the physical standard.
- Candidates who have cleared PET/PST & Documentation will be taken in the grant for this test. Trade Test will be qualifying in nature.
- To further to depict clearly what a trade test is let’s understand it with the help of below-given table.
|Name of the test||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|Driving test for light Vehicle||50||25|
|Driving test for heavy vehicle||50||25|
|Practical knowledge of motor mechanism and ability to carry out minor repair of vehicles||50||15|
CISF Constable Medical Standards- Eligibility 2021
- Candidates who qualify the PET, PST, Documentation, and trade test are called for a Medical examination. However, the number of candidates to be called for the medical test would be dependent on the written test cut off marks in each post.
- If a candidate not satisfied with the findings of the medical examination, to sort out this he may appeal for “Review Medical Examination” within 15 days.
|Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision )||
|Uncorrected visual acuity (Distant Vision)||
Note: I Hope the information that we have provided you here, will help you to get clarify over CISF Physical Standards 2021 as well as with reference to the above-specified information you will be able to prepare yourself for the recruitment in a better way. For further queries you make hang on with us via below provided commenting section.