CISF Selection Process 2017
(सीआईएसएफ चयन प्रक्रिया 2017-लिखित परीक्षा, पीएसटी, कौशल परीक्षण, चिकित्सा परीक्षण की जानकारी) Great Job Opening for the candidates who wish to join the Indian Army. Every year the Indian Army releases the Recruitment Notification regarding Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). In 2017, Indian Army release the official notification for the CISF Recruitment 2017 for the various post such as Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Sub Inspector (Workshop), Stenographer (Steno), Sub Inspector (Mater), Sub Inspector (Engine Driver), Head Constable (Master), Paramedical, LDC, Tradesmen, Head Constable (Engine Driver), Head Constable (Workshop), Constable (Crew), BSF Water Wing Group B, Group C and CISF Staff for male and female candidates in all states of India. In this article, we are providing information about CISF Selection Process 2017.
See Also: ISRO Recruitment
CISF Selection Process Details
The application process is the first step of the CISF Selection Process. The CISF Department scans the application form which is submitted by the candidates. Then the CISF issues the Eligible candidate’s list. The eligible candidates invite to join the ahead process. Candidates must participate in all steps of Recruitment for which they are necessary. If the candidates remain absent from any of the process i.e. written, PST, Skill test, or DME, he will be qualified. The test will be taken in the following sequence.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
CSIF Physical Standard Test
Candidates who are going to participate in the CISF Physical Test must notice the Height, weight, chest for male and female candidates. These all information is given the table below.
|For the candidates except Scheduled Tribes Candidates||165 cms||Unexpanded- 77 Cms, Expanded-82 Cms||155 cms||–|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe categories||162.5 cms||Unexpanded-76 Cms, Expanded- 81 Cms||150cms||–|
|Relaxation :- Relaxable for candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaoni, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir||162.05 cms||Unexpanded- 77 Cms, Expanded-82 Cms||150 cms||–|
CISF Written Exam Pattern
Next stage of selection would be Written Examination where candidates have to appear for a paper. In the written examination all questions will objective type. Candidates can check out the subjects and their marks in the paper which are given in the below table.
|General English / Hindi|| |
|General Studies/ Elementary|
Candidates, who will qualify the Physical Standard test, will be invited for the written examination in which candidates need to secure at least the following marks:
- For the General Category Candidates: 35%
- For the OBC, ST/ SC Category Candidates: 33%
CISF Skill Test Process
- Candidates, who pass the written exam, will have to participate in the Skill Test which is basically the Stenography, Trade test. Shorthand Dictation for ASI posts will be of 10 minutes. For a dictation of 10 minutes, there would be about 800 words @ 80 words per minute for transcription and subsequent typing. The time for transcription will be 50 minutes in English and 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer.
- For the Trade Test: Candidates who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test and Written Exam will be put through the trade test as prescribed for each post (Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Mail, Painter, Sweeper, Washer Man etc.)
CISF Medical Test Process
A category wise medical test will be organized for the selected candidates. There will be Review Medical Examination (RME) just after the DME. Below are the required medical standards for CISF:
- Visual Standard:
Visual Acuity unaided (near vision)
- Better eye – N6.
- Worse eye – N9.
Uncorrected visual acuity (distant vision)
- Better eye-6/6.
- Worse Eye-6/9.
- Refraction: Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.
- Color vision: CP III by ISHIHARA.
Note: For a right-handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice versa. Binocular vision is also required.
- The aspirants must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes. The candidate must be in proper mental, physical condition. He must not have any physical defect that may interfere with the efficient performance required during the duty.
CISF Final Selection
Candidates final selection will be based on merit list from the candidates called for details medical examination.
For more details about “CISF Selection Process 2017”, CISF Recruitment Notification 2017 Keep visiting and official website of BSF. If you have any query about CISF Syllabus, CISF Exam Pattern, you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer