Cognizant Recruitment 2018
Cognizant Recruitment 2018: Established as a global enterprise leader in business and technology services, it is an honor for its each employee to obtain higher skills by working in the institution. Over the years the Cognizant has lifted its positing which noticeable through the ranking of Fortune changing to 205 from 484 in 2011. The American company sets its clients and employees on an unmatched journey of empowerment.
Cognizant Company Profile
With total 256,100 head counts only the company has emerged as the leader to serve in 16 industries with excellence. Established and headquartered in Teaneck the company serves in 31 different cities of various nations. The major branches of the company in India are Chennai, Noida, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mangalore, Kolkata, Pune and Mumbai. The company is a proved leader in providing its services to following industries:
Cognizant Recruitment Process 2018
If you are one of those who is willing to give his career a great start and make resume loaded with worth. The Cognizant Recruitment Process for Freshers is the critical process which all of the aspirant has to go through it and refine their capability level.
Way more different than all over recruitment process the selection process is the comprehensive and strategically planned action. It is not very challenging for the recruiters to select the best out of all as only a few manage to go up to that level. Nevertheless, it’s not intelligence always that matters, honing skills and expertise in them can also give path of achievement. The Cognizant Selection Process is as follows:
Furthermore, when it comes to show up performance in the test, detailed knowledge of exam can prove to be a savior in terms of exam.
Cognizant Exam Pattern
The Cognizant Exam Pattern is quite different from all as it depends on the post the candidates are applying for. Well being a leader in the technical services the all those freshmen who are interested in getting their first job at the prestigious company they will have to go through the following process:
- The Quant attempts to test the ability of the aspirant in how fast and accurate the mind can process in problems such as work and time, average, probability, percentage, time and distance, etc.
- While the logical section will aim to test how concrete the thought processing of the individual has. Questions can be put up for coding, decoding, tables, syllogism, puzzles and relations.
- Computer programming is to test the capacity of all those technical geeks who think they can create anything with the power of codes.
- Lastly the verbal section is to evaluate that whether the individual has enough skills to become part of a good conversation or initiate communication.
Cognizant Eligibility Criteria
Yet another essential requirement the firm looks out for is the background of its applicants. As being the leader in the market of the providing quality service one of its kind, the door allows only a few having following Cognizant Eligibility Criteria for Freshers:
- The score card of the aspirant should be minimum 65% in educational qualification from 10th to B. Tech
- No backlogs at the time of test and interview.
- Not more than 1 year gap.
The appreciation is never backed off by the Cognizant when it comes to perks and wages. The minimum Cognizant Pay Scale of Fresher starts from 4,00,000/- PA.
Cognizant Interview Tips
It is a clear fact that the written exam is completely in your hand when it comes to excel in it. But the questions faced in the interview are far more difficult and uncontrollable. Well it can be attempted in completely your favor only if these Cognizant Interview Tips are followed.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|