ESIC IMO Recruitment 2018
ESIC IMO Recruitment 2018: Online Applications are invited by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation for filling up the posts of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic) in ESIC Hospitals/Dispensaries. You need to check your eligibility before applying for the posts from the ESIC IMO Grade 2 Vacancy 2018 Notification. The advertisement can be downloaded rom the direct link provided below. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria, selection process and much more about the Medical Jobs from the article.
|ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Vacancy Details||Official Notification|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit: Jobs.chekrs.com|
Number of Posts
Total Posts: 771
|Post Name||Vacancies Available|
|Jammu & Kashmir||10|
|Salary Pay Scale|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||10 to 15 days before the Exam Date|
Follow Us On
|Get Latest Jobs on Your Mail||Click Here|
ESIC IMO Grade 2 Vacancy 2018 – Apply Online
You need to ensure your eligibility before applyIng for the posts. Read the notification carefully. Follow the instrUctions specified below to apply for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy 2018.
- Visit the official website of ESIC.
- Check the Recruitments icon.
- Click on the link given there for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Gr. II Apply Online.
- Complete your one time registration.
- Now logon to the official website.
- Fill up the application form.
- Complete the application fee payment.
- Verify the details and submit the form.
- Collect the e receipt and application form for future reference.
Remarks: You can discuss your doubts related to the ESIC IMO Recruitment 2018 with us in the below provided comment box.