CTET Admit Card 2017- CBSE Teacher Exam Hall Ticket Download
CTET Admit Card 2017 (सीटेट प्रवेश पत्र 2017- सीबीएसई शिक्षक परीक्षा हॉल टिकट डाउनलोड करें): The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in the upcoming month. The CBSE will be released the CBSE CTET Admit Card in the online on the official website of CBSE. The admit card is the mandatory document for the candidates to carry on the exam day. Candidates are advised to download the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card on or before the exam date and can read the instruction carefully on schedule time, prohibited items and can reach the examination center well in time.
CTET Admit Card 2017
The CTET Exam Admit Card will be issued only those candidates who have completed their online registration process in a successful manner. Applicants will need their registration or application Number details to download the Admit Card. The CBSE CTET Hall Ticket will be available on the official website 15 days prior to exam date. The exam authority will not send any hard copy of exam to admit card by posts or email id. So candidates must visit the official website and download their admit card before the exam date. It is very necessary documents because it will contain the important details such as:
- Candidate’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Application number/ Registration number
- Date of Birth
- Contact Detail
- Exam Date, Time & Venue
- Other Important Instruction
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card (Download)
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Admit Card (Available)
cbse.nic.in CTET Admit Card Download
The Procedure to download the CTET Exam Call Letter is simple. Here we have shared some steps to get their admit card in an easy way through the following steps:
- Applicants need to visit the CTET official website.
- Search the CTET Admit Card 2017 Link and click on this Link.
- Enter the Registration/ Application Number and Date of birth Details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Save or download the Admit card.
सीटेट प्रवेश पत्र 2017
सीटेट परीक्षा प्रवेश पत्र केवल उन उम्मीदवारों को जारी किया जाएगा, जिन्होंने सफलतापूर्वक तरीके से अपनी ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया पूरी कर ली है। प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए आवेदकों को अपने पंजीकरण या आवेदन संख्या के विवरण की आवश्यकता होगी। सीबीएसई सीटीईटी हॉल टिकट परीक्षा की तारीख से 15 दिन पूर्व आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध होगा। परीक्षा प्राधिकरण परीक्षा के प्रवेश पत्र की कोई भी हार्ड कॉपी पोस्ट या ईमेल आईडी से नहीं भेजेगा। इसलिए उम्मीदवारों को आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा और परीक्षा की तारीख से पहले उनके प्रवेश पत्र को डाउनलोड करना होगा।
See Also: AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Hall Ticket
CBSE CTET Exam Hall Ticket
Applicants are advised that they should carry the CBE CTET Hall Ticket along with an id Proof (Pan card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License Etc.) to the exam center else they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates can check the above procedure of download the CTET 2017 Admit Card, important dates, Instruction printed on the admit card.
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
MHA Intelligence Bureau Exam Admit Card (Available)
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter
CBSE will issue a list of exam centers for the written exam of Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates are advised to check their center name in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card. Candidates appearing for the exam at a center different from the one allotment to them will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Here we have shared some important instruction or guidelines which will be printed in the CTET Admit Card.
- The candidates should report to the exam center 90 minutes before the commencement of the Exam.
- The candidate must show their Download CTET 2017 Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and occupy their allocated seat only.
- Fifteen minutes before the commencement of the paper each candidate will be given sealed Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet placed inside it. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidates will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only provided by CTET.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper is over. Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their Answer Sheets to the Invigilator on duty and sign the attendance sheet the second time. Cases, where a candidate has not signed the Attendance Sheet second time, will be deemed not to have handed over the OMR Sheet and dealt with as an unfair means case.
If you face any Sort of query while downloading CBSE CTET Admit Card 2017, then you can ask us Immediately, Our Chekrs Team will reply you shortly. Till then Keep visiting our official web page for more updates on Government Jobs.Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer