KPSC Recruitment 2018
KPSC Recruitment 2018: Good news for the candidates who want to build their career in the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). KPSC Department will be released various vacancies for Excise Sub Inspector, Excise Guard and other Posts. The department will be completed vacant seats of the Excise Sub Inspector, Excise Guard through KPSC Vacancy 2018. KPSC Department will be divided vacancies according to Male and Female Category Posts. The candidate can apply for an application form through the official website before the last date. The candidate must read this article for full information of Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Here, we are providing information regarding KPSC Job 2018 like steps of applying for an application form, Number of vacancy category wise, a name of posts, Exam Date, Application Date, Official Website Link.
Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2018
Karnataka Public Service Commission will be announced a notification for Various vacanct posts. The interest and eligible candidate can apply for KPSC Online Application Form. The Department will be filled up empty vacancies in this year through Recruitment Process. In KPSC Department has provided a good facility, higher pay scale for the company employee. The Candidate wants to know about Excise Sub Inspector, Excise Guard education qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, and Karnataka Jobs which are given under the section.
KPSC Karnataka Jobs 2018 Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Name of Post||Update Soon|
|Start Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Exam Date of Excise Sub Inspector||Update Soon|
|Exam Date of Excise Guard||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||State Government|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Vacancy
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Excise Sub Inspector||Must possess 12th or Graduation Degree or equivalent from recognized board or University|
|2.||Excise Guard||Must possess 12th or Graduation Degree or equivalent from recognized board or University|
- For Excise Sub Inspector, The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 Years maximum age should be 26 Years as on 30 March 2017.
- For Excise Guard, The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 Years maximum age should be 26 Years as on 30 March 2017.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per Government of
- More information about Age Relaxation, the candidate can check on Recruitment notification PDF.
- Excise Sub Inspector- 16000 – 29600/- per months
- For Excise Guard- 11600 – 21000/- per months
- For General category candidates– Rs. 300/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category Candidates– Rs. 150/-
- For PWD & Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates– Rs. 25/-
KPSC Karnataka Online Application Form
- Firstly the candidates check the official website of KPSC i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Before application process, the candidate must read recruitment notification carefully.
- In the Middle has “Apply Online-Admission Ticket Download” button and Click this Button.
- Here, first options will be “Apply online for available Post Name”.
- New Candidate selected “Click Here for New Registration” button and completed their registration process.
- Already Registred candidate can click on login Account.
- Enter the Registration Number, DOB details and click on the “login button”.
- Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Payment of application forms through online mode.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
KPSC Selection Process
Selection of the candidate is the performance of the written exam and personal interview by Karnataka Public Service Commission.
For more information, we can update soon about KPSC Recruitment 2018 and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about KPSC ESI, Guard Recruitment that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.