Federal Bank Recruitment 2019
Here is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are finding the latest Ban Jobs or want to grow their career in the banking fields can apply for the Federal Bank Recruitment 2019. Federal Bank is inviting the candidates for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) in Scale-I vacancies. The federal bank, one of the leading private sector banks in the country, is released recruitment notification time to time to fill up vacant seats. Candidates are informed, if they are interested can apply online for the application process on or before the last date. For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below in this article. Candidates can direct checkout the Federal Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification (फेडरल बैंक भर्ती 2019 की अधिसूचना) through our page.
(फेडरल बैंक पीओ भर्ती 2019, परिवीक्षाधीन अधिकारी पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन)
See Also: SBI PO Recruitment
Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of the Organization: Federal Bank
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer Scale-I
- Number of Post: Not Specified
- Application Process: Online Mode
- Job Location: All Over India
- Job Category: Private Bank Jobs
- Starting Date of Online Application: Released Soon
- Last Date of Online Application: Updated Soon
- Online Aptitude Test: Intimate soon
- Official Web Portal: www.federalbank.co.in
For most of the candidates, this is the best opportunity that is ready to start their career in the banking sector as a PO, clerk and SO. Candidates can get all details about Bank Jobs 2019 from our page.
[quote_center]Latest Government Bank Jobs Openings[/quote_center]
Federal Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who are going to applying for Probationary officer post, can check their eligibility area according to post. In this article, we are mention education, age limit, application fee, and more details. Candidates can check this information then apply for Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2019 Application Form through online mode.
Candidates who completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956 (AND) should have passed CAIIB certification from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
Candidate’s age should not exceed 28 years as on 01-01-2019 (Candidates should be born on or after 01-01-1989).
Candidate should have minimum 1-year experience in Clerical / Officer Cadre in scheduled commercial / co-operative banks as on 01.01.2019.
Candidates who are selected through the recruitment process will be appointed as PO Scale I. The grade pay for the selected candidates will be:
Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
Selected candidates will be on probation of 2 years.
See Also: Vijaya Bank Recruitment
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs. 350/-
Mode of Selection
Candidate’s selection will be based on
- Aptitude Test
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview Or
Any other mode of selection will be decided by the bank. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the second phase of the selection process consisting of Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI).
Federal Bank PO Recruitment Test Centers
- New Delhi
The Bank reserves the right to cancel any of the centers and/ or add some other centers depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. The Bank also reserves the right to allow the candidate any of the centers other than the one he/ she has opted for.
How to Apply for Federal PO Recruitment
- Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Federal Bank website i.e.federalbank.co.in.
- Follow the link “Careers‟, and click “Apply Online” under “Recruitment process for the post of Probationary Officer” provided in the Career page.
- Read the eligibility criteria and ensure the instructions carefully, and fill in the relevant details as sought in the online application form.
- After filling up all details required in the application and uploading photograph & signature, click “Submit” button.
- Candidates shall make the necessary payments.
- After completed all task candidates must take a printout of application form and application fee for future uses.
For more updates on Federal Bank Vacancies 2019, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. Therefore all the job seekers waiting for latest Bank Recruitment can also bookmark our page and receive the upcoming Bank job notification. In the case of any query or review, please don’t hesitate to leave your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you in a short while.