TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021 Notification: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be released a Group 4 Notification. The notification will announcement made by the department is for TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 for various vacant positions among recruitment of various posts. The candidates who are interested in knowing the details of the vacancy such as TNPSC VAO Group 4 Eligibility, application dates, selection process, etc. can read the complete article. However, it is prior notified that the last date for receiving application hence the candidates are requested to hurry.
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
The announcement of the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Vacancy will be made by the recruitment notification released by the TNPSC department.
How To Apply
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Tamilnadu VAO Vacancy 2021
(तमिलनाडु गांव प्रशासनिक अधिकारी भर्ती): All the candidates who have completed their basic education are considered eligible by the department to apply for TNPSC VAO Vacancy 2021. The submission of the applications will be entertained through online mediums only. If any other medium used or the application will be submitted multiple times all the Tamilnadu Village Administrative Officer Online Application 2021 will be rejected. More details are available below in the article.
TNPSC VAO Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021 Notification
The candidates can apply for the vacancy they have viewed only if they have read all the necessary details correctly. The major details of the TNPSC VAO Notification 2021 have been given here in the table to ease the difficulty of interested candidates:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Position||Village Administrative Officer (VAO)|
|Total Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Recruitment Department||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service|
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer 2021 Apply Online
As per the group 4 notification, the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Vacancy is a very good opportunity for all those candidates who were looking to getting a Government Job. The candidates are informed that they will have to apply online and the application form will be available for a certain period only. Along with the TNPSC VAO Application Dates 2021, we are providing a direct link to help all candidates apply for the vacancy.
|Application Start Date||Update Soon|
|Application End Date||Update Soon|
|Application Fee Submission Last Date||Update Soon|
TNPSC VAO Exam Previous Year Questions Papers Pdf Click Here
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Eligibility
It will be necessary for the candidates to have the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants should have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to higher secondary courses of studies or in colleges.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and the maximum age limit for the applicants is 30 years.
- The maximum age limit for reserved categories is extended up to 40 years.
- The selected candidates will be paid Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P.
- The applicants will have to pay the Rs. 150/- as the fee in order to process their application.
TNPSC VAO Online Application Form 2021
If the new users are not able to understand the application submission process, here we are providing the application steps in the simple format to ease the difficulty of the candidates:
- Visit the website tnpsc.gov.in
- Open the recruitment section form tab available on the home screen.
- Click on the link of Apply available against the notification.
- Register on the website with valid details.
- The application appears on the screen.
- Fill in all the credentials in the field with the correct information.
- Click on the link to submit.
- The page will be redirected to the application fee submission portal.
- Submit the fee with the online payment method.
- The application is submitted successfully.
TNPSC VAO Selection Process
The candidates are informed that they will have to appear in the selection process as described in the notification to get selected for the vacant positions. The candidates have been provided the exam pattern and details so that they can start their preparation right after submitting their application.
Village Administrative Officer Exam (Objective Type)
|Exam Date||Subject||Number of questions||Total Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Update Soon||General Studies||75||300||90|
|General Tamil / General English||100|
If you face any difficulty in understanding the details given in the vacancy or the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 process you can ask us by leaving a comment in the section below. Forgetting the latest updates of the jobs you are interested in keeping visiting jobs.chekrs.com.